©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

woman drags boyfriend by car

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Girl Drags Boyfriend along Freeway
LAST UPDATE: 12/3/2004 7:01:55 AM

A man who was dragged along a freeway by his girlfriend's car in rush-hour traffic, then thrown into the air, has died at a hospital from his injuries.

The victim's arm may have been severed - or at least badly mangled - in the ordeal, said police. The 43-year-old man's girlfriend told investigators she blacked out and doesn't remember the event.

Dewey Dale Whitehead of Buna died at Ben Taub Hospital around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday night.

Whitehead and his girlfriend had driven to Houston from the East Texas town for a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. The woman suddenly stopped the car in the right lane of traffic of the East Freeway shortly after 3 p.m. Witnesses said Whitehead, who was in the front passenger's seat, got out and walked around to the driver's side, opened the door and stood talking to her.

"The next thing the witnesses know, she floors it, and she's apparently moving at a pretty good clip - and he's hanging on the side of the vehicle," Police Department Homicide Sgt. Mark Newcomb told the Houston Chronicle in Thursday's editions.

The car was moving an estimated 50 mph or more as Whitehead was dragged along the freeway shoulder, passing other vehicles that were stuck in rush-hour traffic, witnesses said.

"I think he was holding on for dear life on to the door," said Newcomb.

The 24-year-old woman sideswiped another vehicle as her car reached a narrowed portion of the freeway. That propelled Whitehead into the air over his girlfriend's car and he landed in a ditch.

Whitehead's girlfriend sustained minor injuries.

"She was more in shock and just very bewildered by it all, because she just doesn't remember any of it," said Newcomb. "She says the last thing she knew, he was reaching for the steering wheel. Next thing she knows, she's smashed into the rear of another vehicle."

He said the woman was taking prescription medication, but it was unknown if that played any role in the events.

Police said Whitehead, formerly of Baytown and Beach City, had a lengthy criminal record dating back to 1970s.

-----Blacked out my ass.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
seriously, when i cut this side project off, you'll be seing me in one of those clips. probably "man gets penis cut off, will be reattached with forklift."