©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drama City

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I know u guys have been aching for some new info on my fucked up bar stories and here it goes. i caused alot of drama last night, its not even funny.im at a bar with my buddy, and i had told my old side project i'd be there, she never replied till about 130, and its her b-day, so im like i'll meet or something and she kept saying, "u meet me" then she is like your drunk, and i say yeah?. anyways i cant remember why we started arguing but then i had told her i fucked around with her best friend, pre-me and her. so she calls them and that "maried" couple starts fighting. and to make it worse i thought i hung up and i didint and she might of heard me talking about her and my wife. but im not sure. and i was psycho and kept calling her, and her guy friend answers the phone and im like dont get involved bro, nothing to do with yet. i called her and apologized to her, but damn, i got to lay off the whiskey. i got no ass, just some fatties who hit on me, that makes me laugh when a fattie thinks she has a chance.

all natties and no fatties.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
sounds like alot of drama..... lmao I've been there, but I'm glad to stay out of that b.s. these days.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
come on now TC fatties need love too :69: , and as far as the whiskey i always drink so much i black out then dont remember all the stupid shit/fun shit i did the night before, more of a beer man myself
:party: :beer:

W

wolfyEVH

i dont understand this post.....were you trashed when you typed it?? lol

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
lol kell is rubbing off on us all ,
well as long as you had fun its all good , ya I did not ever tell my freinds when I nailed a fatty eather,

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
fat chicks are like mopeds. they are a great ride, but don't let your friends catch you on one.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i was actually still hammered. also, i was just out of line, i been trying to get her out of my head but its hard when she is hot. but i hate that drama.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
i dont understand this post.....were you trashed when you typed it?? lol
lol.....my thoughts exactly, i got lost midway and just stopped reading...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
i was actually still hammered. also, i was just out of line, i been trying to get her out of my head but its hard when she is hot. but i hate that drama.

The fat one is hot?