©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Which is better?

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
There has been a lot of talk on the board about Tren Ace/Test Prop cycles...

Before I had to quit my cycle, it looked something like this...
Wk 1-12 Test Prop 100mg EOD
Wk 6-12 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
Clen 2 wks on, 2 wks off from week 6 until mid PCT
T3 from week 6-12

Some other members ran similar, shorter cycles.. But they seemed to run it like so...
Wk 1-8 Test Prop
Wk 1-6 Tren Ace
Clen and T3 from beginning of cycle through week 6 or until the end (whichever they decided).

I have decided I'm going to run these shorter cycles with those compounds...

So my question is...

Would it be better to start off using Test P, Tren A, T3, Clen and then eventually taper down to just Test Prop for the last two weeks of the cycle. Or would running Test Prop for the first couple weeks or so and then adding the Tren, T3, and Clen from week 2 or 3 until the end of the cycle be better? Would this be just the users opinion and it doesn't matter? Or is one of these methods better than the other?

Input please... Thanks all

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Ryder13 said:
There has been a lot of talk on the board about Tren Ace/Test Prop cycles...

Before I had to quit my cycle, it looked something like this...
Wk 1-12 Test Prop 100mg EOD
Wk 6-12 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
Clen 2 wks on, 2 wks off from week 6 until mid PCT
T3 from week 6-12

Some other members ran similar, shorter cycles.. But they seemed to run it like so...
Wk 1-8 Test Prop
Wk 1-6 Tren Ace
Clen and T3 from beginning of cycle through week 6 or until the end (whichever they decided).

I have decided I'm going to run these shorter cycles with those compounds...

So my question is...

Would it be better to start off using Test P, Tren A, T3, Clen and then eventually taper down to just Test Prop for the last two weeks of the cycle. Or would running Test Prop for the first couple weeks or so and then adding the Tren, T3, and Clen from week 2 or 3 until the end of the cycle be better? Would this be just the users opinion and it doesn't matter? Or is one of these methods better than the other?

Input please... Thanks all

I would do-

Week 1-8= Test P
Week 1-7= Tren A

It's good to have one extra week of test over any other compounds (even 2 weeks). Taper both down just slightly... something like 100mg eod to 75 then 50 in the final week (test). And 75mg eod to 50 in the final week for the tren. The above tapering is minimal and not necessarily needed but just eases the process.

I would do clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off starting weeks 2/3. Then 6/7 and 10/11 (so this one is during your PCT). It's fine starting the test anfd tren together. I would even mix them together for injections (100mg test p and 75mg tren a). But it is good to bring in other things at different times and to allow some gaps for when stopping everything - It just eases the process and will aid recovery when tapering at the end. Hope it helps

I would do 3-4 weeks PCT of nolva & Clomid or just nolva only.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The good thing about 7-8 weeks cycles if you do an effective PCT such as 3 weeks of nolva at 20mg and 4th week at 10mg.... your recovery is really fast. I would also do HCG at 500IU during your cycle starting at week 2/3 till the start of your PCT. Then you can start a similar cycle around 4 weeks + after PCT. I am doing shorter cycles in the future of 7 weeks and then 10.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Right on with the shorter cycles. I figure the recovery would be faster, and with the use of these compounds, results can be seen rather quickly. Why throw all of your gear into a huge cycle when you can get great results in a shorter cycle, saving the rest of your gear for future smaller cycles.

Since i've changed to shorter cycles, my new one will look like this...

Wk 1-8 Test Prop 50mg ED
Wk 1-6 Tren Ace 37.5 ED
Clen 2 wks on, 2 wks off starting week 2
T3 starting week 2, going to week 7 or 8 (depending on how I look and feel)

I'm going with smaller doses on an every day injection schedule to keep blood levels even. I can get the results i'm looking for on these doses no problem, so I'm going with that. My recovery will be fast, which will ensure I keep my gains. Can't wait to start again...

Thanks Elvia

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Also, since I'll be going on an everyday inject schedule... I'm going to need another place to rotate injections to.

My previous rotation when I did the EOD schedule was...

Day 1 - Right Delt
Day 3 - Right Ventrogluteal
Day 5 - Left Delt
Day 7 - Left Ventrogluteal

I want to use those four, but I'm gonna need one more location to get me through the usual 6-7 day wait before I can use the same spot again. I was thinking the Lats or Traps? Any suggestions?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Looks like you are sorted. Yeah there are places for both long and short cycles. In the future I am never gonna go above around 12 weeks. People have their own opinions and some don't believe in short cycles. I think shorter cycles are so great especially for bulking. I think for cutting cycles slightly longer are better. It is true some could do shorter ones and lose most gains (bulking) but it depends upon the individual, diet, PCT and compounds used. I done a 6 week cycle including dbol and put on about 23 pounds and kept 18! And it was of great appearance. But of course lots will be water due to the short time but it worked out great for me.

Doing a 8 week cycle is great. You take about the same time recovering from 8 weeks as you do 6 so 8 is a good number. You should recover very fast with effective PCT. That way you can jump back on. It's when you go over 12 weeks recovery is long. There is even places for 4 week cycles but of course it all depends upon compound and dose etc etc.

Your cycle you have listed sounds spot on. Mix them in so that is better in terms of injecting. I am probably gonna be ordering IGF and MGF soon and I will have to inject each on separate sides every day so 4 injections per day! I make use of most parts so it won't be a problem. I am best injecting the main part I worked out so will always be swopping about.

I would say it depends upon your body shape. Lats can be fine but if you don't have big ones then traps might be better etc. My tip would be tri-cep. A few people are abit nervous about injecting in the arm. Your bi-cep can be dangerous if done wrong (any part can) but tri-cep is good area. Using a 5/8 needle would be best (short one). One of my fav spots to inject is my chest.... many are nervous about that. I have to admit the first time I was thinking but what if you go too deep. I have used long needles for my chest too. Anyway you do about 2 inches above your nipple and gain maybe a 5/8 length needle. If your chest is fairly big then you could put in a full inch or more. So it's not in the middle of the pecs but very close to your armpit.

My fav injection sites are Chest, Delts, Glutes and Tri-cep... 2 areas you don't currently use.

But if you are worried about doing them then your suggestions of lats or traps are fine too. Like I said pick the one you are fullest on. Many have big traps and small lats or visa versa. Hope it helps

Last edited: