©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testosterone Phenyl-Propionate

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
I have found many contradictions on how much and often to shoot this. I have 15mL @ 150mg/mL. I'm also using this with Masteron so either way I have to shoot eod b/c of the Masteron so I was thinking about just combining them together.

However, some research I have done states that it could also be shot every 3rd or 4th day because of the 4-5 day half life. Any suggestions?

This is the cycle

Week 1-4:
Masteron 100mg eod
Test Phenyl-Prop 150mg eod
Tren Eneth 200mg twice a week

Week 5-7:
Masteron 100mg eod
Test PROPIONATE(NOT PHENYL) eod

Week 8:
Masteron 100mg eod

PCT = NOLVA

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
illinios said:
I have found many contradictions on how much and often to shoot this. I have 15mL @ 150mg/mL. I'm also using this with Masteron so either way I have to shoot eod b/c of the Masteron so I was thinking about just combining them together.

However, some research I have done states that it could also be shot every 3rd or 4th day because of the 4-5 day half life. Any suggestions?

This is the cycle

Week 1-4:
Masteron 100mg eod
Test Phenyl-Prop 150mg eod

Week 5-7:
Masteron 100mg eod

Week 8:
Masteron 100mg eod

PCT = NOLVA

If it was me I would combine the 2 and shoot every 2/3 days. Probably best doing them eod. I am puzzled why you have picked tren e. Why didn't you go with tren a? You would only need to inj the tren once weekly but twice is cool too. If you only want to inj 3 times weekly you could just go with mon, wed, fri.

And why have you swopped over test's at the end? I would have just kept it simple with test p for 8 weeks and tren a for 7 weeks (or both 8 if you wanted). Mast is like a weak tren so I don't see the need in using both with the test. But if someone wanted to use all 3 that would be cool too.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I use to be able to get Testolent amps (Phenylprop) for DIRT cheap back before they were discontinued. Like you said the Half life is a Bit longer the Prop.
Eod or every third day is How I used them.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
Elvia1023 said:
If it was me I would combine the 2 and shoot every 2/3 days. Probably best doing them eod. I am puzzled why you have picked tren e. Why didn't you go with tren a? You would only need to inj the tren once weekly but twice is cool too. If you only want to inj 3 times weekly you could just go with mon, wed, fri.

And why have you swopped over test's at the end? I would have just kept it simple with test p for 8 weeks and tren a for 7 weeks (or both 8 if you wanted). Mast is like a weak tren so I don't see the need in using both with the test. But if someone wanted to use all 3 that would be cool too.

Well I didn't have access to Tren A and I also wanted to try Tren E, I never tried it before and I have already tried Tren A. Don't get me wrong, I liked Tren A but just wanted to try something new. I'm not one that really minds the injections so that really wasn't an important factor.

Ya, the Test is pretty fucked up. I had (1) 15mL of Tren, (2) 15mL of Masteron, and only (1) 15mL of Test Propionate b/c at time my buddy didn't have another one. This was about one month ago. Then he finally got a Test for me and held on to it for a couple weeks b/c I wasn't starting until tomorrow Sep 22 and when I finally got a hold of it this weekend he had got me the wrong one. :( So I could either wait on it for another month and hopefully be able to get the correct Test Prop, or try a little something different. So I did my research and talked to a few people and decided that it would be ok to run the Test Phenly for about 4 weeks and then switch over to the Test Prop right away without any weird side effects or timing mishaps.

I know that the Masteron is kind of a weak Tren but I do like the characteristics about it and i'm also going for more of a cutting cycle but also wanted to include a little bulk so that is why I'm keeping the Tren. I also have the Clen to back me up and I may even run some winny tabs b/w about weeks 3-7.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
rAJJIN said:
I use to be able to get Testolent amps (Phenylprop) for DIRT cheap back before they were discontinued. Like you said the Half life is a Bit longer the Prop.
Eod or every third day is How I used them.

I think I'm going to run the Phenylprop eod along with my Masteron shots. My Phenlyprop is 150mg/mL so about 450mg/week should be a nice dose.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
If you dont Mind the shots or spending a Little more money
Id go with a Good Injectable Winstrol (such as zambon) Over the Tablets.
goodluck

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Yeah sounds like you are sorted then. I was just alittle puzzled why you would swop them over like that. But it won't really do anything major so it is cool to do what your doing. If it was me I would also just start it instead of waiting the month (you have everything you need). Yeah as long as your super tight on your diet that is a good cutting cycle but with an element of bulk to it (dose is fairly high and the inclusion of the e ester). I have only tried tren e once and I loved it... that was in a bulking cycle though. Goodluck with your cycle and keep us posted.

Last edited: