©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Small intro and some advice please

Csb123

Jun 17, 2013
Hi guys, new member here, training for over 20 years , about 15 odd on the aas bandwagon.

that said i am certainly no beast due to shoddy genetics and various issues during my training years.

i blast and cruise , generally favor longer cycles , my doses are in the moderate to high bracket, cruises anywhere from 4-12 weeks depending.

anyways was on a long cycle of test deca and eq from the beginning of the year , i ended this cycle after around 14 weeks , my results had stalled completely for a few weeks no matter how much i ate, i cruised for around 8 weeks , before starting a more basic approach .

week 1-12 test e 2100mg a week
week 1-4 dbol 100mg ed
week 5-12 Npp 750mg a week

i am currently in week 7 , results have stalled a bit so upping test to 2400 a week , and throwing in abombs 100mg ed the last 3-4 weeks .

once concluded i need to start dieting down , my question is whether to switch compounds to my cutter or to rather cruise 4-6 weeks then switch ?

my spring / summer starts september

12 week cutter is :

tren e 300 week
tren a 350 week
mast a 700 week
prop 700 week
test e 300 a week

i keep the test cruise dose constant throughout and just add prop, i have a few bottles tren e left hence i am mixing tren e and a .

i know my doses might apprear quite high but its what i respond to after many years , that said i am no 280lbs monster :(

Robalo

Jun 27, 2013
Valhalla
I would add some IGF-1 on those last 4 weeks than cruise at maintenance cals or a little over and then cut. I've used a similar cutter but with lower test (350mg)