©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bostin Loyd is back with The Truth Behind IFBB Pro Dallas Mccarver

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I have more important things to do in life than worry what others say about me.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think he's kinda just building hype- kinda reminds me of a young Rich Pianna*

He's a kid and seems emotionally driven...and to be honest I think he's a breath of fresh air, while I wouldn't hang with the kid he does seem to be genuine. Im all over the place with this- stop listening to me LoL

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
The things that Bostin needs to realize are the repercussions that these videos will bring.... Sure, maybe he might be being truthful, but guess what, EVERYONE knows that drug are important. Bostin is just openly stating what those IN THE SPORT know but is also letting the door open to external criticism from those outside the sport, which paints a negative picture of the sport. These are the unspoken truths of the sport that need to be kept within the sport.

He is speaking negatively about sponsorships and trainers...who is going to want to work with him after that? He needs to treat this like a business, and think about planning for the future.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
What respectable trainer talks about what another client is doing as far as gear. I wouldn't tell anyone that type of thing. I kind of find hard to believe that this trainer told him the gear regiment of another client.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
What respectable trainer talks about what another client is doing as far as gear. I wouldn't tell anyone that type of thing. I kind of find hard to believe that this trainer told him the gear regiment of another client.

He was more saying that trainer is known for putting all clients on high doses. Like many go to him because his methods of gear blasting and such

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
He was more saying that trainer is known for putting all clients on high doses. Like many go to him because his methods of gear blasting and such

Ok but that's just an assumption he's making then. I mean I couldn't give shit. I do find it a little comical.

icedemon

Jul 21, 2013
It's obvious he was talking about John O'Reagan as the coach. The problem he is going to run into is possibly a law suit by Dallas McCarver.

He is speaking negatively about sponsorships and trainers...who is going to want to work with him after that? He needs to treat this like a business, and think about planning for the future.

It sounds like he's not going to compete anymore. He has his own business, so I don't think he cares about sponsorships if he was to compete. The coach that he did use, Bostin didn't even tell he was using steroids. I'm pretty sure the coach knew though, since it would of been obvious. Steroids in bodybuilding reminds me of wrestling is fake. Everybody knows it, but nobody admits it.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
It's obvious he was talking about John O'Reagan as the coach. The problem he is going to run into is possibly a law suit by Dallas McCarver.

It sounds like he's not going to compete anymore. He has his own business, so I don't think he cares about sponsorships if he was to compete. The coach that he did use, Bostin didn't even tell he was using steroids. I'm pretty sure the coach knew though, since it would of been obvious. Steroids in bodybuilding reminds me of wrestling is fake. Everybody knows it, but nobody admits it.

I think there could have been much better ways to present his points that would have come across as far more professional. Rather than coming across as hostile towards Dallas, he could have presented his point as more of a: That's fine that you don't like me or the statements I am making, but if you are going to speak negatively, do not twist my words. I would have rather seen him make a statement along the lines of: "Dallas, we both worked with the same trainer for a period of time, we both know the protocols recommended by this trainer, do not try to hide the truth and do not try to downplay the importance of drugs at the elite levels in this sport."

From the videos I've seen of Bostin, he seems like a genuine person but for his own sake, I wish he would say a little less or screen what he says a little more.

Jig

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 10, 2006
The things that Bostin needs to realize are the repercussions that these videos will bring.... Sure, maybe he might be being truthful, but guess what, EVERYONE knows that drug are important. Bostin is just openly stating what those IN THE SPORT know but is also letting the door open to external criticism from those outside the sport, which paints a negative picture of the sport. These are the unspoken truths of the sport that need to be kept within the sport.

Good post Atom, I was thinking along the same lines when I see his first video, the one on his drug intake for the show he won.

Man, do you realize how much real money this guy could have made after winning that show if he had marketed himself properly.....

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Good post Atom, I was thinking along the same lines when I see his first video, the one on his drug intake for the show he won.

Man, do you realize how much real money this guy could have made after winning that show if he had marketed himself properly.....

Yup....he is basically the posterboy for how legal/over the counter supps DONT WORK AT ALL...

Had he been like...IM ALL NATURAL...just take this brand and you can TRANSFORM like me...

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
He is building the hype, seems to work

I am pretty sure he is building a nice base of fan

Thing is, he tells what we all know ...

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
I like boston for his honesty. Dallas on the other hand I dont have too much good to say about. I know him personally and ill say a lot if not all whst boston said is true. Dallas tells everyone hes natural lol. I know the gym owner he would buy his gh from. Yeah ALL natural lol

Mr.spoon

Aug 13, 2013
i got bostin in fb he openly talks how much shit hes on at the moment i like the honesty but yea thats goin to hurt him in the long run

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I think it's non of my fucking buisness who takes what and how much.
I could care less. just like the cyclic baseball/ foot ball cheater witch hunts.
Just seems to be some peoples place in life to stick there nose in asses where it does not belong.My days of aas use specualtion of others ended about 15-20 munzer/benziza years. It's that persons body and they can do as they wish.
Ask me how much I use. I may ask right back how often you J/O to your granma's picture. Both nosy both making assumptions nither any of my biz. T

bigdippin

Jul 28, 2013
Love the honesty. But he is saying what most already now. Probably could have made a shit load if money on sponsorships had he not openly admitted to juicing.