©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Switching orals.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Do you think there would be much benifit of switching orals every 3 weeks? Like switching between winny tabs, dbol, and Anadrol all ran around 100mg? Just thinking the body might not get more of a Shock factor instead of just running same thing for 6-12 weeks. Yes I know most don't run orals over 6 weeks but besides that would this be more effective?

biggold

May 21, 2014
Rich Piana claims that's what he does but not sure if that is scientifically proven.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
There are people who run orals for long periods of time. Is it safe? No. Is it done, yes.

Right or wrong it's your body and your decision.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Do you think there would be much benifit of switching orals every 3 weeks? Like switching between winny tabs, dbol, and Anadrol all ran around 100mg? Just thinking the body might not get more of a Shock factor instead of just running same thing for 6-12 weeks. Yes I know most don't run orals over 6 weeks but besides that would this be more effective?

What are your goals with this? Anavar gets better as the weeks go on. Its not going to blast size like 100 mgs of dbol will but you will get strong and lean.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
What are your goals with this? Anavar gets better as the weeks go on. Its not going to blast size like 100 mgs of dbol will but you will get strong and lean.

Just offseason cycle. Running my base test and deca then adding in the orals for a few weeks at a time and rotating. Just thought I might try it.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
You take tudca? If you're running longer oral cycles is pretty much a necessity. A liver cleanse including fresh lemon juice should also be done periodically. Liv 52 is cheap enough to run along side too.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
You take tudca? If you're running longer oral cycles is pretty much a necessity. A liver cleanse including fresh lemon juice should also be done periodically. Liv 52 is cheap enough to run along side too.

No what is tudca? And also never heard of liv 52?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
They're the two most effective liver supports I know of. Milk thistle is like eating dust bunnies compared to the effectiveness.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I really would not do this... I know this doesn't answer your question, but it just doesn't sound like a good idea.

Just choose reasonable doses and run it for 6-8 weeks, or run a much higher dose and do it for 4 weeks maximum. Take 4 weeks off and get blood test to see if you can start up again. At that point, you can switch orals - and it will be better and safer imo. You can also have the oral stack the main injectable anabolics you are using synergistically....

example:

Week1-8 NPP/DBOL
* 4 weeks off *
Week1-8 TREN/DROL
* 4 weeks off *
etc

also some of the orals are better served gains wise when you take them a bit longer.

Last edited: