©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sore injection help

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I don't know about the rest of you bros out there, but I get sore as a crackwhore's asshole on monday morning after an injection. It just kept getting worse too. Thankfully, I've found something that helps me a lot, and hopefully will help the rest of you who get sore. I've been stretching the injected muscle directly after the shot, and every few hours afterwords. I've gotten really good results from this, my quads work the best for this. I've tried this method 3 times, twice worked great. The time that it didn't work well was when I stretched right before the shot as well as after, it got just as sore. So, for you all out there that get a lot of injection pain, give this a try, and make sure to keep stretching it every few hours the day of the injection and the day after. Hope this helps someone out there.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Stretching is good, but I have found cheap ibuprofen to be the best. I got 1000 200mg tabs at wal-mart for 9.97. Sometimes it takes 4 of them, but they sure help.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
They do help, trust me i've tried everything. But when I stretch like that, I don't even need them.

stretching helps to get the gear out of the area better, that's why it's also good to rub the spot after injecting

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
ORACLE said:
stretching helps to get the gear out of the area better, that's why it's also good to rub the spot after injecting
man i rubbed the shit out of my ass for hours and at the time it didnt even hurt but i was rubbing it anyways and today my ass fells pretty good but today is thursday and i am on my way home now to get another dose of the goood stuff :cool:

P

pincrusher

aw come on, just suck it up and keep injectin because your body will eventually get used to it so you will not feel any more pain. ya whimps :D

Zaven

May 18, 2005
pincrusher said:
aw come on, just suck it up and keep injectin because your body will eventually get used to it so you will not feel any more pain. ya whimps :D
I personally like the pain....... :twisted:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
how in the hell do you stretch your ass i got some kind of method but i dont know how well it is working ..needless to say on my way to work this morning i had to carry my wallet in my front pocket i was carring it in my left but that cheak got it's first dose yestarday ,im thinking of going to the right quad for my third injection on monday just seems like there is alot of veins in the side of my leg.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
cawb said:
how in the hell do you stretch your ass i got some kind of method but i dont know how well it is working ..needless to say on my way to work this morning i had to carry my wallet in my front pocket i was carring it in my left but that cheak got it's first dose yestarday ,im thinking of going to the right quad for my third injection on monday just seems like there is alot of veins in the side of my leg.

Thighs are great because your constantly using them (walking, climbing, running) so they get plenty of movement and stretching. I try and do the inject in the morning but some prefer when they go to bed.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Morning works the best for me because I get all day to stretch and massage and use the muscle. Nighttime injects always make me really sore no matter what I do.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i dont think i can handle doing a mormimg injection i leave for work at 5:30am, i do mine about 6:30 or 7 pm....... are quads easy to inject into i have alot of veins in the side of my leg.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I like quads the best, you can use both hands to keep the needle steady. just avoid poking through where you can see a vein. It's the veins you cant see that hurt.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Well, you did make me cry...

steve0085 said:
You know I was just kidding, it says it right there. J/K means not resposible for what I said. Have you been holding that one inside for this long?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
could some of my soreness be from going in to far .. take in account i have a skinny ass and i am using a 23g x 1.5 and i pretty much bury it ...