©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do eat for B-fast

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
Everyday i eat 12 egg whites
1 eggw/ yoak
1/4 lb lean ham
Maybe 2 slices of multi grain toast with napp peanutbutter
1 cup homemaid OJ
1 16oz Dunkin Donuts coffee ( makes my day start just right)

The only thing i change is the meat sometimes chuicken or turkey or cheese and hot sauce.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Not bad! Even leanham has more fat than I like - I TRY to make flax oil my only source of fat. I also try to take in carbs pre and post workout only. I like the 12 egg whites - I try to eat 12 - 18 in the morning and I'll either eat 12 more or drink a protein shake before bed. What's your current bf%? Notice I use the word "try." I rarely eat exactly as planned but I feel like it's ususally good enough. 350 - 400g protein - I keep carbs under 100g - after 2-3 tspns flax oil I shoot for zero fat - zero sugar - and I don't keep up with calories. It's not exactly a "science-diet" but fuck it - it's working. :D

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
imdaman1 said:
Not bad! Even leanham has more fat than I like - What's your current bf%?

My lean ham is 1g fat for 3oz not so bad.
Body fat ???? Have no idea 6 pack yes little love handles YES but comes with age. I'm 31

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
6-pack is visible here also but I'm still at 20% BF :( - shit looks more like a 6-pack of jello pudding than a 6-pack of rockhard abs. :D I am 30 and I refuse to use age as an excuse for anything. No pork, my friend. We need to stick with chicken, fish, or lean beef until the cutting is complete. Then the fat and calories will burn away as quick as they are consumed. Here is a pic of this week's lunches. Take it into consideration if you want to get lean.

Attachments

• food1.JPG
    food1.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 12

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
[Here is a pic of this week's lunches. Take it into consideration if you want to get lean.[/QUOTE]

Well i'm kinda new to this computer thing have a cammera but dont no how to post pics yet.But close ur eyes and visualize a 50 ml of fina and 100 clen now thats how we get lean in NJ.LOL along with a good diet.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
What the heck is wrong with that breakfast? At least my tatsebuds are healthy! :D

A

armani1072

tee said:
pancakes, sausage, hash browns, eggs.
that sounds like mcdonalds big breakfast LOL

hey just me that is a very good breakfast you got goin there. :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
armani1072 said:
that sounds like mcdonalds big breakfast LOL

hey just me that is a very good breakfast you got goin there. :)

Ah Mickey Ds. I love that place!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
JUST ME said:
Mickey D gives me the shits.
The only time i get there is when the wife pissed off at me and wont cook

Me too and thats everyday! ;)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Now there's a muscle-meal!
9.gif

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
6 hardboiled eggs ( whites) v-8 and a protien shake...

cant do too much at 4am