©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anabolics - syntherol transformation

ripped

Nov 25, 2010
a.JPG

a2.JPG

This is one of the greatest aas - syntherol transformation I have ever see. It just shows how anabolics and site enhancing oils properly done combined with a strict diet and training regime could change physiques. Well done!:yeahthat:

Last edited:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
This is a good friend of mine. He's very very cool and I've seen him bigger and more ripped, although those are good transformation pics.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Did he inject syntherol into every bodypart cos he look amazing haha. Only joking. He looks great. Lots of motivation.

hiphop

Dec 7, 2010
I am going to run a syntherol cycle this spring. Of course I don’t expect such an astonish transformation. 2 extra inches on my arms will make me more than happy. I hope I ‘m not too optimistic.

flex

Mar 15, 2011
He had an amazing transformation. Next year I might do arms as well but this one the budget allows me to buy syntherol bottles just for my calves

mix222

Apr 21, 2011
Wow, that's what I call a phisyque! Is it legal to get synthol shipped in the states?

tyra10

Apr 28, 2011
Is syntherol or site oils in general used by man only? I haven't see any advance female athlete posting a log of such a cycle...