©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just thought I would write this to inform you guys of the last few weeks. I have decided it's just not for me. The first time I took it I loved it apart from the sides (just a general sick feeling). Those were the green giants and I only took 1 tab per day. But the other times I have used adrol it has done nothing for me. Ok I just done it and it helped with strength but it just fucked me up in every other way.

I had a liver test on the 2nd day of starting adrol and it come back perfect. I used it at 50mg week 1 and then 100mg week 2. I started feeling like complete crap. My appetite was non existent. I would wake up after 8 hours sleep and struggle to eat 4 eggs... half the time I would swop my breakfast oats for fruit as it was easier to get down. After 2 weeks my eyes starting going yellow. I don't need a liver test to show me what that is. I stopped it short at 2 1/2 weeks.

I lost weight when on adrol. Within a week of coming off it I have put on 6 pounds cos my hunger is back and I am starting to feel better day by day. Just on supertest now but swopping over to test e and mast at 500mg and 400mg. My eating will go up considerably so I plan to gain alot of size. After 4 weeks of test e and mast I will swop the test e for supertest and do that for 4 weeks.

Incidentally I plan on changing my entire protocol for AAS usage in the near future. Not gonna go above 500mg test per week. I have a few plans that are alittle different from the norm so I will keep a log to show my progress.

Anyone else not a fan of adrol? I am gonna leave it for a year and maybe try some green giants again (I know they get mixed reviews) cos I did love them. My strength was ridiculous using those but not gonna use for atleast a year. I guess anything that toxic is not good for you so injectables are best... but I do love my dbol so not gonna completely stop orals :)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
By the way no alcohol for months now, lots of water and milk thistle every day so it was solely due to the adrol.

Gettinhuge_pump

I have had good experiences with drol, and not so good ones as well. Maybe it was the lab that made them that was the difference. Maybe it was the particulars of each individual cycle that made a difference. Maybe my age, weight, or diet could be to blame. Just so much that could cause it to behave and work/not work differently in each individuals body.

When I was younger I seemed to have more success with drol than I have recently. I have found myself planning my cycles containing drol much more carefully as of late to try and make up for some of the neg sides, like for example-running EQ with it to help with appetite, and not taking the drol until the EQ is already working in my body. I have found I like a boost from the drol mid cycle better than a jump start from it anyway. Anyone else tried or like doing this? Little things are seeming to make bigger differences in my cycles as I get older, while I found it much easier to do bulk cycle and gain a shitload of weight 10 years ago lol...

You are right about milk thistle and liver aids, anyone on drol (or any supp harsh on liver) should use them with it no matter how much experience the peraon has or what the dose is. Only have one liver, gotta take care of it! Last thought on Anadrol...the headaches from it fucking suck!

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I have no use at all for anadrol.
Ive seen my buddys though use the same exact tabs and strength just blow up.
It just doesnt work good for me. Ive tried them over and over thinking maybe I had fakes or not the "best "brand. Not the case... some guys love it. My experience puts it bottom of the list.