©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sleeping issues

army001

May 10, 2011
I need honesty here, how many of you all have to take sleeping pills to sleep at night. I personally , every time when I am on the juice I have to take them to sleep. I wonder if anyone else is in the same boat..

tbar699

Nov 13, 2007
I need honesty here, how many of you all have to take sleeping pills to sleep at night. I personally , every time when I am on the juice I have to take them to sleep. I wonder if anyone else is in the same boat..

If I don't take anything I am only getting 4 hours a night.

rennybig

May 9, 2011

I sleep fairly well on cycle as long as I don't train right before sleep
You can try melatonin..is a natural sedative that is released in your body when you are tired..

mr62

May 4, 2011
this is the best non-addictive stack for me
2mg Melatonin
500mg Magnesium
50mg Diphenhydramine(Benadryl)

kurt2r2

May 2, 2011

Steroids can definitely disturb your normal sleep cycles. With tren being the worse for me...

rmx08

Apr 22, 2011
Trazadone .... works for me in about 10 minutes for at least 8 hours..

mzack

May 23, 2010
i'm usually in a deeper sleep on cycle... the only problem is my snoring while I'm on gear, is getting worse :D

Gettinhuge_pump

when my bro was running fina he had to use valium (sp) a few times..

Take this for what its worth cause it is jmo and that is all...

I find it a pretty stupid decision to use benzos to sleep or calm ur nerves or any other reason while on cycle. That family of drug is highly addictive and imo it is dumb to risk dependency on a drug when there are plenty of natural/over the counter remedies that will get the job done just fine.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I might be lucky here, never had any kind of sleeping issues on and off cycles. Even on tren I slept like a baby.