©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie needs advice.

rps114

Apr 30, 2012
Hi, I am 6'2" 250lbs. 43 years old. Body fat I am thinking is pretty high 20%-25% maybe. I was pretty athletic back about 10 years ago but now I just don't have the energy. Looking to get back in the gym. I know the diet thing well and am looking to shed pounds and add muscle. Goal is to be around 220, but not really concerned with weight as much as just being in better shape.

I posted and asked what would be recommended and someone gave me a link to Sythetek and said to look at their products. I did but here is the problem I HAVE NO IDEA what to get. Hoping someone could help me with that. I would probably buy the wrong stuff and kill myself. Again I am a NEWBIE and know nothing about it. People that tell me to look at the products, I understand but I have no clue on what to buy, stack, etc.

Im not looking to become a professional body builder or anything but would like to put on some pretty good muscle though. Just joined a gym and am starting out the week of May 14th. (work schedule restricts me until then) so I figure that gives me a couple of weeks to research and pick up some products. I'd prefer pill form if possible. I am not to excited about sticking a needle in me just because I would have no idea what I was doing.

Also, I am thinking that maybe with the body fat I have, that would it be smarter and safer to just hit the cardio and shed the fat before trying anything else? If that is the case then is there at least something that would give me some extra energy? When it was available I used to take Metabolife 356 (I think that was what it was named) and I used to drink sport drinks that had like 25+ grams of ephedra in them and that stuff was the bomb. With ephedrine being banned is there ANYTHING that gives that result. I would have TONS of energy and would eat really good because I was never really hungry so when I ate I'd eat good. No bad cravings. PLEASE let me know if there is anything similar. I have tried GNC P6 Extreme and it has done NOTHING for me, a complete waste of $120.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Robert

Last edited:

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Hi, I am 6'2" 250lbs. 43 years old. Body fat I am thinking is pretty high 20%-25% maybe. I was pretty athletic back about 10 years ago but now I just don't have the energy. Looking to get back in the gym. I know the diet thing well and am looking to shed pounds and add muscle. Goal is to be around 220, but not really concerned with weight as much as just being in better shape.

I posted and asked what would be recommended and someone gave me a link to Sythetek and said to look at their products. I did but here is the problem I HAVE NO IDEA what to get. Hoping someone could help me with that. I would probably buy the wrong stuff and kill myself. Again I am a NEWBIE and know nothing about it. People that tell me to look at the products, I understand but I have no clue on what to buy, stack, etc.

Im not looking to become a professional body builder or anything but would like to put on some pretty good muscle though. Just joined a gym and am starting out the week of May 14th. (work schedule restricts me until then) so I figure that gives me a couple of weeks to research and pick up some products. I'd prefer pill form if possible. I am not to excited about sticking a needle in me just because I would have no idea what I was doing.

Also, I am thinking that maybe with the body fat I have, that would it be smarter and safer to just hit the cardio and shed the fat before trying anything else? If that is the case then is there at least something that would give me some extra energy? When it was available I used to take Metabolife 356 (I think that was what it was named) and I used to drink sport drinks that had like 25+ grams of ephedra in them and that stuff was the bomb. With ephedrine being banned is there ANYTHING that gives that result. I would have TONS of energy and would eat really good because I was never really hungry so when I ate I'd eat good. No bad cravings. PLEASE let me know if there is anything similar. I have tried GNC P6 Extreme and it has done NOTHING for me, a complete waste of $120.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Robert

Synthetek is the #1 supplement company in the world. They do not offer steroids, and I believe from your two threads that you are not currently ready for steroids anyways.

You are looking to burn fat while gaining more energy. For those two goals I would suggest going with a Synthetek stack of:

Synthelamin and Synthetine

The Synthelamin will help with the energy and the Synthetine will assist with fat loss. Both can be injected IM or Subq and the dosages are weight depended, and you will find the dosages on their site. Here are links to 2 articles regarding both products:

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-s...e-behind-synthelamin-appitite-stimulator.html

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-s...-behind-synthetine-lipid-fat-transporter.html

For syringes, I would suggest going with SterileSyringes.com. They have been around for many years, are sterile and have great customer service and delivery time.

rps114

Apr 30, 2012
Thanks. I noticed one is an appetite stimulator? Would I want that at the same time as the fat burner? I read through some article that said Syntheslen and Synthetine are a good stack. Not doubting you at all just wondering what the benefit of the two together would be? And which of these two stacks would be best for me?

Thanks