©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

why higher tren than test?

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
Most typical cycles I'm familiar with you always run test higher. Why is it in regards to test and tren cycle is the tren ran higher than the test. I've seen it alot and always wondered why.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
over the years i would always have ran test way higher than tren but these days i have been running lower test with everything. i have actually been trying to get the best bang out of the least gear period. i know many people are doing the same but i personally dont know of any reason why you would see higher tren over test in a classic cycle. sorry im no help on this one.

VP

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
A lot of people, my self included, find lowering test reduces the sides from tren. By running a 1 to 4 ratio of test/tren, I can go relatively high tren with nearly no sides. With higher test I can't. I do prefer this as tren gives me a much better look than test

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
A lot of people, my self included, find lowering test reduces the sides from tren. By running a 1 to 4 ratio of test/tren, I can go relatively high tren with nearly no sides. With higher test I can't. I do prefer this as tren gives me a much better look than test

Same here. Fewer sides, and reduces severity of the sides I do get. I run just enough Test to keep things functioning properly, 75-125mg weekly at the most. At that Test dose I can go up to a gram of Tren a week with only slight sides. Mostly just some mild difficulty sleeping.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
I think it also has something to do with allowing your receptors to fully absorb all the tren! If you have test high then your tren then your receptors are going to get filled up with the test and the trn will not be fully utilized!

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
I never had sides with 400/wk tren. Would this be something beneficial to me to try? It would be better on the wallet due to not purchasing as much test.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Because of the severity of the shutdown caused by 19 nors such as nandrolones and tren, one should be aware that although less sides may be encountered by changing the ratios of the compounds, the door may be opened for a more difficult recovery upon cessation of the compounds. This is due to the estrogenic and progestogenic effects of 19-nors on the GnRH receptors on the pituitary. So using greater dosages may make the already stronger/longer shutdown of the HPTA (as compared to test) last even longer.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
I WAS going to give it a try until now. :/

Hey man. I only want to provide information, not dissuade you from trying something out. It doesn't sound like you're going to be irresponsible or anything like that, I wasn't trying to scare you off from tren, only providing some information. If you do a large dose and low test to keep tren sides at bay, great, many guys do this. I only wanted to let you know that the greater the dose, the longer you'll be shut down due to the additional things that 19 nors do that test doesn't seem to do.

I've done up to a gram of tren a week, sometimes a bit more. Shut my shit down HARD (well, NOT hard if you know what I mean! - not fun brother), but I bounced back after stopping, doing a PCT and giving my body a break!

I'd do about 125 test a week and about 250 tren a week for 2 weeks. See how you fare. Keep prami and/or caber or bromo on hand for progestogenic sides and an ai for the estrogen. At the third week, bump the tren up to 375 and keep an eye on things.

You'll be fine, just stay sane with your dosages, that's all!

Grim

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
I appreciate the info. Does kind of worry me lol. I neber expierenced any sides with tren ace or en. I ran 450/wk. Maybe thats why. I did sweat alot. Slept fine though. The only reason I was interested in this way is because I keep finding information on how much better the body responds and more guys are using this method as a more efficient way of cutting. I was going to try 300 test prop maybe even 250 a week and 450 to 500 tren ace a week.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
I appreciate the info. Does kind of worry me lol. I neber expierenced any sides with tren ace or en. I ran 450/wk. Maybe thats why. I did sweat alot. Slept fine though. The only reason I was interested in this way is because I keep finding information on how much better the body responds and more guys are using this method as a more efficient way of cutting. I was going to try 300 test prop maybe even 250 a week and 450 to 500 tren ace a week.

Yeah, that's cool man. You've already hit 450, so do that with LOW test like 125 a week and see if you get more benefits from the tren.
Let us know how you get on with this if you don't mind!

For what it's worth, I sweat and soak the sheets WITHOUT tren! My body just does that when I eat carbs close to bedtime. Throw tren in there, I might drown! :D
I'll lose 5-6 lbs over night in fluids, so tren and me are a recipe for moisture! HAHA!
Grim

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
My two cents.

I have no scientific explanation for you other than the fact that I don't really like high dose test. So it doesn't matter whether I' running Tren, Mast or NPP, etc., the anabolics are always higher than the test.

Currently I'm at 40 mgs of Tren and 20 mgs of test ED. Feel great, leaning out and strength going up.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014

Go for it! You will enjoy it!
Like Grim said don't let the advice deter you.
I ran that same cycle for my first go with tren.
Except, 250 prop, 350 tren ace. Eventually bumped up to 400 tren. Ran for 8 weeks amazing results almost zero sides

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Like i said previously someone also mentioned in a post i read s omewhere that by running the test lower. You let your receptors soak up all the tren, insttead of them being full of test and the extra tren just floating around. Something along those lines.

Right now i'm running 300 TRen E, 500 Test E, 100 Test P via a blend.
Im loving the results.
Its from a sponsor here actually UKanabolics. UKmass what ever he calling himself over here!

Now im not getting a ton of sides right now either but im still at a low dose. Getting night sweats and anxiety. Nothing to extreame. Check out the surce section i left a post about it!

But i can tell you this, when i ran the tren high, test low....i had almost zero sides! and lovefd it! I can do that cuz it's a blend im running now. But all the same Go for it!

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
ive been having a problem running test and tren ace. have erection problems. actually almost had a surgery to fix it. tren was ran half of test. now that i stopped tren 2 weeks ago im having 90% less issues. i didnt think tren caused that. only thought deca gave erection issues. im glad i dint get an unnecessary surgery. is this in my head or was the ed from my cycle?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Prolactin caused by 19-nor deca and tren are both 19-nors. Keeping caber, prami, or bromo in hand when running deca or tren is always a smart idea.

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
ive been having a problem running test and tren ace. have erection problems. actually almost had a surgery to fix it. tren was ran half of test. now that i stopped tren 2 weeks ago im having 90% less issues. i didnt think tren caused that. only thought deca gave erection issues. im glad i dint get an unnecessary surgery. is this in my head or was the ed from my cycle?
Everyone's different.
Tren gives me night time woody's and I'm fifty. :cool: