©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bunk gear? Any way to be for sure?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
I don't want to jump the gun or anything but i'm getting a bit impatient. I'm not saying that the gear is bad just yet, just questioning it(everyone's got their doubts).

anyway i am 4 weeks in, just got done with my 7th shot. I am eating like a friggin madman, and yet my strength as well as weight has not changed. Also i am seeing no signs of bloat(could be the adex) and no acne whatsoever(could be the b-5). Also another strange thing is i notice my recovery time is still about the same.

Does any one have any words of wisdom on what i should do?

cycle is 400mg test 500mg EQ

W

wolfyEVH

I'd give it another week. did you get it from someone on this board?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Too much adex. .5mg ED is killing your gains, and you still arent eating enough. Another thread you posted you ate starches 1-2 meals out of the day. Try eating carbs at EVERY meal, except pre-bed. Protein is only truly anabolic with carbs. And bulking without adequate carbs is near impossible.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
dugie82 said:
yea, but i don't want to ruin any one's rep, just get the gear i paid for, ya know?

What brand gear? You wont ruin anyones rep...these boards are about feedback on what is working, and what is not working.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
QGL and Zencall.

I wouldnt want to stop the adex, i have recieved numerous responses from vets on boards saying that the only gains i would be missing were water retention or estrogen gains, i've even been told to up the dosage from .5 to 1.0 to stop water retention in my face.

Any reason why i havn't gotten any of the side effects at week 4? today will be my 8th shot and still nothing.

heavy said:
Try eating carbs at EVERY meal, except pre-bed. Protein is only truly anabolic with carbs. And bulking without adequate carbs is near impossible.

For example my breakfast looked like this.
Flax seed oil 1000mg
4 egg whites w. OJ
prelunch-- MRP bar 15g protein
lunch--
1 steak 1 chicken breast on wheat sandwhich(made at home mind you) with brown rice
predinner(afterworkout)--
-25g protein shake.
dinner--
chicken or steak with pasta and 25g protein shake.

my snacks usually consist of low sodium beef jerky or peanuts with yougert.

i have been very consistant with this diet, and totalling it up, it usually adds to 250g daily(give or take 25g). I am horrible at counting carbs but i will try to throw in some more bread, pasta and whatever i can shove in my mouth during the day.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I think your going to have to eat more food.

Right now this is the diet I try to follow:

Breakfast:

-6 egg whites
-1 cup oats
-2 cups vector cereal with 1 1/2 cup skim milk
-800 calorie protein shake 200 carbs
-2 pces. whole weat toast with homemade blueberry jam
- 1 cup O.Juice

workout: 1h15min

post workout shake: 800 calorie 200carbs 70g protein, with L-glutamine
-trail mix nuts low sodium

Lunch:

2 chicken breast with steamed rice
1 can flaked tuna with nofat sourcream
1 roastbeef sandwich
2 cups orange juice
1 cup skim milk

2:00pm

trail mix
1 can tuna
2 slices whole weat toast with peanut butter
1 banana, strawberries

5:00 Supper

choice of chicken, red meat, etc. with filler(rice, pasta, potatoes)
steamed vegetables.
2 glasses skim milk
1 glass o. juice

6:30

1 protein shake --800 calories, 200 carbs, 70g protein with udo's oil
1 cup yogurt (light)
trail mix
carrots

8:30

1 1/2 cup cottage cheese with green onions and salsa
3 tablespoons peanut butter

9:30pm Sleeptime

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
stussy what is your body weight?
i can't do heavy protein shakes as i get burned out too quickly from them. I just try to eat as much meat as i possibly can.

i think i just need to get out of the mindset that anything that doesnt have protein is bad for me. I am trying to eat very cleanly and only cheat one day a week, but i guess this is working against me. I'll try to throw in a heavy protein shake on top of my already two shakes, but i really don't want to supplement this much protein.

even so i've seen friends grow from 300mg test and eating like shit.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
dugie82 said:
stussy what is your body weight?
i can't do heavy protein shakes as i get burned out too quickly from them. I just try to eat as much meat as i possibly can.

i think i just need to get out of the mindset that anything that doesnt have protein is bad for me. I am trying to eat very cleanly and only cheat one day a week, but i guess this is working against me. I'll try to throw in a heavy protein shake on top of my already two shakes, but i really don't want to supplement this much protein.

even so i've seen friends grow from 300mg test and eating like shit.

201 lbs as of 5:30 am this morning. I was at 186 lbs. 1 1/2 months ago. I gained 14 lbs naturally. It is usually hard to gain naturally for me. I was on a lean mass whey isolate for a while; 35g protein did not see much, then went to a bulk whey isolate/concentrate. Seem to be putting on more pounds. I know what you mean about the shakes being heavy. I have to pretty much choke it down. 4 scoops to 2 cups milk. Not the greatest combo. You want to have high carb intake and high (healthy) calories. If you want to bulk you might have to cheat a bit. That doesn't mean going to Mcdonalds or BURGER KING EITHER. No OMELLETE Sandwiches.(Sorry Pin...)LOL.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
by heavy shakes i mean 60g+ per shake. I mix 25g of unflavored whey with the least amount of water i can and pretty much just beer bong it. Eh, i'll be happy to put on 15 pounds of solid mass, which means excluding all the fat, water and estrogen sides that i am trying to avoid.
i'm about to hit the gym after putting down 2 chicken breasts and 2 shakes. If more food doesnt help i dont know what to do.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dugie82 said:
i think i just need to get out of the mindset that anything that doesnt have protein is bad for me. I am trying to eat very cleanly and only cheat one day a week, but i guess this is working against me.
This is your problem. The breakfast you describe is non existent. An eggwhite has about 3 to 4 grams of protein. You need a minimum of a dozen and include a carb source such as a large bowl of oatmeal. You are eating way too little.
Each protein shake should be 40 to 50 grams of protein minimum. Your prelunch MRP bar is a waste of time. You are eating like you are trying to lose weight.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
alright i'm adding a preworkout shake with 100g carbs, post workout shake a day with 150g carb, along with yogert in the morning and try to throw in some bran cereal in the morning.

btw DR when i say 4 egg whites, i'm just guestimating. It's 1 cup egg whites from a carton, so 25-30g protein.

This will bring my protein up to 300g ED and my carbs up to 400-500. I know the ratio should be 1:2, so what else could i throw in for carbs.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
dugie82 said:
btw DR when i say 4 egg whites, i'm just guestimating. It's 1 cup egg whites from a carton, so 25-30g protein.

I find I get more egg white if I actually use eggs, instead of the egg whites in a carton. Cheaper. Tupperware sells those egg separators or K-mart should also have them.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
dugie82 said:
This will bring my protein up to 300g ED and my carbs up to 400-500. I know the ratio should be 1:2, so what else could i throw in for carbs.

How are you calculating your carbs? Because the diet you posted has no where near this amount of carbs...

For some good carbs sources try oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, whole wheat bread, pasta.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
dugie82 said:
heavy add it up including shakes, i'm at 420g today so far.
i'll be sure to throw that in

Just like you spread your protein out thru the day, you want to do this with your carbs as well. You wouldnt eat 150g protein, and 100gram protein post workout, and then hardly any at all your other meals....eat a smaller amount of carbs with all your meals, adding up to 400g total daily.

If you eat all those carbs at once, you will likely just gain fat. You also said you are adding 100g carbs to your pre-workout shake...I assume you mean you are adding malotdextrin? This is not an ideal candidate for a carb source, unless you are taking is post-workout. I know supplement companies like to list malto as a complex carbs, but this is bullshit. It has a very, very high GI.

If your eating 6 meals a day, for example, and are eating roughly 50g protein per meal, then you want to do the same with carbs, eat roughly 70g per meal. A steady supply of carbs is beneficial for muscle growth, just like a steady supply of amino acids are.