©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Very long oral cycle

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I am planning on doing a very long oral cycle and was told by some not to do orals over 4 weeks then i heard from others up to 12 weeks.. I am planning on doing:
Test e 250mg wk .. Wk 1-20
Anavar 50mg ed.. Wk 1-14
Winstrol 50mg ed.. Wk 14-20
Liv52-4 caps daily throughout whole cycle
Now my question would be can i safely run 20 weeks of orals with the liv52 , both anavar and winstrol are both very mild so please let me know if i am just pushing it too far

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Instead of doing the 20 weeks i could just do the winstrol from wk 7-14 with the anavar so that way it would only be a 14 wk cycle.... Does that sound better

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
What are you trying to accomplish with this cycle. I'd rather see you bump the test and either eliminate or front/endload your orals. I don't care what anyone says, running orals for extended periods is a bad idea. People are always concerned about their liver, but orals can be horrible for your hdl as well

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
This will be my 9th cycle and i have used test and winstrol a few times but this will be my first time with anavar

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I do cardio 5 days a week and am on the keto diet( calorie deficit) but i just cant seem to lose the small amount of fat under the belly button.. No matter how much cardio i do it wont go away

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
You may be overdoing cardio or trying to out-train your diet. HIIT cardio after resistance training has been shown to burn 4x more fat than traditional cardio. On lifting days do 2- 4 minute sessions Tabata style. Use a Bulgarian bag, kettle bells, heavy bag, or anything you can do very intensely for about 20 seconds. It can even be very light weights, but remember it is quite ballistic. On off days, just walk for 45 to 60 minutes.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I do cardio 5 days a week and am on the keto diet( calorie deficit) but i just cant seem to lose the small amount of fat under the belly button.. No matter how much cardio i do it wont go away

But still those orals won't get rid of that belly fat. You can lose it on 250mgs of test a week just to preserve muscle. If you're that desperate maybe try the ONLY actually fat burner there is......dnp.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I was planning on doing the dnp because i have seen a few friends use it and it worked good.. I am just waiting for it to be a little colder outside before i try it.. Im in louisiana and it dont start getting cold until mid december, since my job is outside 6 days a week i think it would help better than the 70 degrees it is right now

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
And plus i have no clue where to even find legit dnp, ive looked and found a few places that sell it but are sketchy

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
To answer your original question you can run anything as long as you want to... Is it safe, only blood work could tell you that.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Your diet is way off if your holding fat
When the diet is on point you get lean every were - if diet is on you would never ever need so much cardio
You ever try to play with water ti see were you really are
Some people hold water in the crazeyest places also or Mabie you are not training right at all and need to reach think every thing all together and start from the beginning

lunasal

May 23, 2016
20 weeks is too long for me, normally i can only last 8 to 12 weeks, but it depends on your weight and physiclal status