©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Orals that kill appetite

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
With spring approaching in the next few months, I figure a lot of guys are going to to start planning their next cutting cycle. It's always tough getting those calories in check after you've spent the winter on an extended bulk cycle, eating everything you can get your hands on.

Which orals work to suppress appetite for you? I know that Anadrol is a common culprit for many guys. Which others have you had kill your appetite?

Also, what legal substances help to keep your appetite in check? Bonus points if it's caffeine/stimulant free.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Most oral's kill my appetite
The one that really keeps my appetite in check is clomids - I my self get a real high fever and throw up all over the place

GreenTLB6

Dec 21, 2012
I don't have an issue with any oral except anadrol and Superdrol. Both appetite killers for me

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Most oral's kill my appetite
The one that really keeps my appetite in check is clomids - I my self get a real high fever and throw up all over the place

From Clomid? Like what u would use during PCT? Never heard that from anyone before. Odd.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
They get me sick every time
After I puke the fever goes away and I'm good to go

nosnmiveins

Mar 25, 2013
Like green said, anadrol and superdrol kill my appetite as well. Just about any and all thermo out there is going to have caffeine and/or other stims

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I probably should have asked this question in the original post.

Has anyone used an oral that killed their appetite during a cut strictly for the purpose of helping with appetite control?

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
Nope, sorry can't be of any help there, I'm pretty much sick of eating by the end of a bulk so I don't really want to eat anything by the time I'm cutting.

GottaGain

Mar 12, 2015
Var comes to mind, but there are probably better ways to reduce your appetite. I've never looked into it as I'm typically the opposite trying to increase appetite.

GreenTLB6

Dec 21, 2012
You can use anadrol during a cut do drop your appetite a bit. As long as diet is in check it doesn't really make me hold anymore water so no need to worry there. And if your cutting then bodyfat is going down which in turn makes water retention goes down. Just be prepared for the scale to go up possibly from intramuscular water retention...which is a good thing while dieting and will help you stay stronger. Wouldn't run it any long that 6 wks at the very most.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think it could vary from person to person. I can eat everything in site while on ANADROL and DBOL. I have never had one that I could say curbed my appetite.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I use to just chew tobacco. You can just chew nicotine gum. Alot of guys do that.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I've heard about that, but have honestly been afraid to try it. My only real concern with it is addiction. Is that something to be worried about?

I'm not an addictive person by nature, so maybe it's not an issue. While I was in the Army I would actually chew Red Man during extended field exercises, and never developed an addiction to it. For 2-3 weeks straight I would chew a bag and a half a day, then as soon as we got back to post I wouldn't even think about it. By comparison nicotine gum is probably pretty tame. Ok, I'll quit being a pussy and give it a try.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
5HTP. It doesn't kill it but it reduces it significantly. Actually Belviq the new diet drug which costs $200 a month is based off this. 5Htp cost $20.....

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Why not use Clen? Two birds...will help you cut and remain anabolic while suppressing appetite?

Can't do the strong stims. I try to avoid caffeine whenever possible. Clen is way too strong for me. The racing heart beat and shaking hands and nervous feeling is too much for me. Even the albuteral inhaler the doctor gave me for my chest infection was too much for me to handle.

I'm not interested in a fat burner, just thought it would make cutting easier if I could kill my voracious appetite.