©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blood Pressure question

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I was wondering what some of you guys do to try and naturally bring down your blood pressure. Maybe a supplement you have found to work well or any other tricks. I personally have noticed mine creeping into higher ranges the heavier I get and the higher my dosages get but I also have a history in my family of high blood pressure as well. Just trying to avoid going on medication or having to drop down to TRT because my offseason is going so well and I'm really trying to move up into the supers this year.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Few little things
Pick foods Ritch in magnesium, potassium and calcium
Watch salt- sodium
Dark chocolate cunsumption is shown to help some
Coenzyme Q10 is shown to help
Limit coffee - caffeine
Drink tie
Relax more
Meditate
Exersize- cardio
Keep alcohol consumption down- little wine good - lot bad
Just a few things

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
anything processed, preserved, pickled, or fermented is going to have way too much sodium...a heart healthy diet restricts sodium to 1500mg per day when the usda bases their diet on 2,000 calories and 2300mg of sodium....so as you can see it is very hard to get in calories without getting in sodium...meaning lots of calories means lots of sodium which is BAD BAD BAD

sodium is the devil, I cannot stress this enough haha

I would imagine that giving blood would lower your blood pressure....blood pressure isnt a magic trick...yes the vessel walls are lined with muscle so you dont want to use vaso constrictors like caffeine and nicotine but I feel most of high blood pressure is from high blood volume...so to get rid of the volume you can keep sodium low, keep estrogen low...or bleed off a ton of blood...gotta get rid of the volume to lower the pressure....only way bro

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I like that - I can't stress this enough - then you laugh
Humpthebobcat said -STRESS
Sorry - I'm a little silly

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
The best OTC supplement I've ever seen for BP has been Ubiquinol coq10. 200-300mg / day works really well for a lot of people.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Very interesting,,,something we will have to try.

Buddy of mine saw a 10 point drop in his BP within 30 days of starting Ubiquinol. Obviously not everyone is going to see results like that, but still impressive, nonetheless. It's generally good for heart health as well.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have been trying a vasodialator, and for me it has been successful. Beet extract with good pumps. I measured my BP after a workout yesterday and it was 90/60, NEVER has my BP been lower.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I have been trying a vasodialator, and for me it has been successful. Beet extract with good pumps. I measured my BP after a workout yesterday and it was 90/60, NEVER has my BP been lower.

You sure the mic was over your artery and was level with your heart??

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Hump, yes it was over heart and I checked it twice the second reading was 93/62. I should also mention the beet extract contains watermelon extract aswell as thornberry. What is good news is that Im 50 this year and 300 lbs., im no small guy. my BP should be much higher. ALtough through the day my Bp rises like everyone elses. AS of right now im at work and just took my BP, its 104/74.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Buddy of mine saw a 10 point drop in his BP within 30 days of starting Ubiquinol. Obviously not everyone is going to see results like that, but still impressive, nonetheless. It's generally good for heart health as well.

I'll take it a step further, and say it's reckless to be using anabolics without Ubiquinol. If anyone isn't taking it, they don't care enough about heart health.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I'll take it a step further, and say it's reckless to be using anabolics without Ubiquinol. If anyone isn't taking it, they don't care enough about heart health.
I'm gonna look into it.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Hump, yes it was over heart and I checked it twice the second reading was 93/62. I should also mention the beet extract contains watermelon extract aswell as thornberry. What is good news is that Im 50 this year and 300 lbs., im no small guy. my BP should be much higher. ALtough through the day my Bp rises like everyone elses. AS of right now im at work and just took my BP, its 104/74.

over the heart? no it needs to be LEVEL with your heart and the microphone needs to be on top of your artery

If it's higher than your heart it will read lower, lower than your heart and it will read high

If the cuff mic is not directly over your artery it will read low...it has to listen for the squish and woosh....

but if it was all that and still accurate than way to go!!

Last edited:

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Can you share which product your using. I am on tribenzor and would love to get off of it.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Beet root extract is a common suppliment, I get all my vitamins from Swansons (online) I use "swansons brand" x2 daily. I have been researching further and found what I believe to be even better. AMazon has a pre-work out beet root extract which is higher MG's and comes in powder form. Personally I dont like stimulants and I dont need them. I really enjoy the vascualrty and pumps from vasodialators. Which leads me to believe there are more vasodialtors out there. I will have to GOOGLE it.