©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

should I shoot more HCG?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Last Deca and Test E shot 9/3/05 218lbs
Last Prop shot 9/24/05 214.5lbs
1st HCG approx 3500iu 9/26/05
2nd HCG approx 3500iu 10/1/05 210lbs
Clomid 100mg (50 am/50 pm) since 9/26/05

I did have a 900 calorie diet drop (stopped MasTech about 2 weeks ago)

Nuts seem to be coming back decent too. I have 1 5000iu of HCG left... Shoot it or save it??

W

wolfyEVH

so you've been taking HCG WHILE taking your clomid?? that kinda defeats the purpose as you're trying to get your natural LH up when HCG actually mimicks LH.

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:
I never knew better Wolfy. I've always taken them together. So what now?

i would personally just start running clomid and nolva for about 3 weeks. at 100mg and 20mg per day, respectively.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Been doing 100mg day clomid, and I have plenty of Nolva. So did I screw myself?? My weight loss was about what I expected and the boys seem to be working alright (thank God the Deca is out of my system lol) So what's the advantage of taking Nolva now, I didn't have any gyno problems.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I made the same mistake

gregdiesel said:
I never knew better Wolfy. I've always taken them together. So what now?

I think the reason you (and previously I) had thought HCG was beneficial at the end of cycle was because occasionally it can be. For example, if you have been on a super long and hard cycle that really shut down your nuts so that they have become dead batteries and need a jump start. However, for most moderate cycles where the nuts are in fair condition the HCG is not recommended in PCT for the reason Wolfy said--it mimics LH and therefore delays your own natural LH production.

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:
Been doing 100mg day clomid, and I have plenty of Nolva. So did I screw myself?? My weight loss was about what I expected and the boys seem to be working alright (thank God the Deca is out of my system lol) So what's the advantage of taking Nolva now, I didn't have any gyno problems.

nolva is still very potent at getting your natural levels back up. Its makes a great combo with the clomid, and some people even run nolva only for PCT. are you experiencing any sexual sides right now???

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Well my cycle def wasn't moderate lol. 4 months of 500+mg Deca/1000mg test e, with prop, anadrol, and dbol at times...

I can't believe I've made that HCG/Clomid mistake like 4 x now.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
your max bench

Greg,

Did you go for a new max bench at the end of this cycle? How did it go? I'm waiting to see when you hit 350 because that's my goal too. I plan on waiting on a max bench attempt after my next cycle which will end in January.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Andrew said:
Greg,

Did you go for a new max bench at the end of this cycle? How did it go? I'm waiting to see when you hit 350 because that's my goal too. I plan on waiting on a max bench attempt after my next cycle which will end in January.

I got 335, 315 was my old max. I missed a couple good opportunities b/c I was out too late on Sat nites (I do chest Sunday when the gym is dead lol) and I was sick my last week of gear.

350 next cycle for sure! Let me know when you hit that too.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
gregdiesel said:
I got 335, 315 was my old max. I missed a couple good opportunities b/c I was out too late on Sat nites (I do chest Sunday when the gym is dead lol) and I was sick my last week of gear.

350 next cycle for sure! Let me know when you hit that too.

I thought 315 was your old number but then I wasn't sure if it had been 335. I will definitely be close to 350 in January but I don't want to be too cocksure and jinx it. 350 would be a dream come true.

W

wolfyEVH

CHRIS 1 said:
I ran them together also. i got the Hcg Clomid Novadex cycle out of Anabolix 2005. It says to Run the 3 together for first 3 weeks than just use the clomid and novadex for another 2.

How would you use it.

many people will run it at 250-500IU about 3 times a week throughout the whole cycle and stop it within a week of the end of the cycle. then your basic PCT with clomid and nolvadex.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
many people will run it at 250-500IU about 3 times a week throughout the whole cycle and stop it within a week of the end of the cycle. then your basic PCT with clomid and nolvadex.
That is how it is supposed to be ran. Using HCG after the cycle ends is supposed to hinder recovery. HCG is supposed to be used ONLY DURING the cycle.

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
DragonRider said:
That is how it is supposed to be ran. Using HCG after the cycle ends is supposed to hinder recovery. HCG is supposed to be used ONLY DURING the cycle.

Dose HCG hinder gains running it through out the cycle oh?

I've always only used Novla and Clomfor my pct.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
See noobs, this is a good example that there is ALWAYS more to learn!! I've done cycles on and off for 5 years and yet again learned something new...

oriansport

Sep 24, 2005
Canada
gregdiesel said:
See noobs, this is a good example that there is ALWAYS more to learn!! I've done cycles on and off for 5 years and yet again learned something new...

Yes me too!

We always learn some thing new if we have an open mind.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
so true greg. i've been off and on for about 3 years and researching for about 6 or 7. i'm on the boards 40-50 hours per week and have been for about 2-3 years now, and i STILL learn something new everyday. you just have to know what you have learned is true, absorb it, remember it, and keep on truckin and soak it all up like a sponge.