©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question from cheap guy

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'm wondering what would be a more effective cycle. A test cycle with an oral up front, or a test and eq cycle with no oral(hehehe I said oral). I'm poor bastard that cant afford both worlds. I did my first cycle with 500mg Test E 12 week, made pretty good gains and don't see why I should take a higher dose, maybe 600/week?? So, shoot me straight about what would be more effective

option A: Test E 600/week 12weeks with 50mg drol for week 1-4

option B: Test E 600/week with EQ 300/week for 12 weeks.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Steve,

I would definately go with Option A if that is your budget. And I personally wouldnt go higher on the Test yet, since you made pretty good gains. I used the same dosage when i first started for awhile and kept making good gains. By taking the drol is gonna give you the boost you need and within a couple weeks you should have pretty good mass.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
OHH,Theeese questions(lemme get the calculator)

If Mary had 400 blueberrys,300 cherries and 55cc of apple juice.
What should Mary do first...

answer:make a smoothie and eat it all at once.

sincerely,
An off cycle smartass

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
That's kind of what I wanted to hear(option a is cheaper). How much strength is lost after the discontinuation of the oxymethelone(trying to sound smart)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
steve0085 said:
That's kind of what I wanted to hear(option a is cheaper). How much strength is lost after the discontinuation of the oxymethelone(trying to sound smart)
A is cheaper...The Oxy's all bloat. you'll lose 85 Lbs when you stop-j/k
you'll lose what you gained-UNLESS,UNLESS you run proper PCT cycle/ancillaries...and of course,eat,eat,eat........

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
steve0085 said:
I'm more wondering about after week 4 when the test is peaking and the drol is gone.
Oh, you'll see a much less dramatic loss while still cycling the test.Very little and what you lose will just appear to harden up.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
sounds good, nice and cheap. gonna run proviron with it, any suggestions on dosing???? I'm trying to move up to a light heavyweight(i'm an amateur MMA fighter) cause right now i'm too weak to fight in that class, I want to get to about 220 bulking, cut down to a good 210 nice and lean so i only have to lose 5 pounds to make weight for a fight. i'm at 200 right now 15% bddyfat and want to be about 210 10% so i need to get 20 pounds lean mass. Then i'll be ready for Chuck Liddell..............

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
deff if u do it right u tamper off drol once u feel test kicking in.... this way u will not lose much........ u dont just run a cycle becaues it is cheaper..... u must have some sorta goal.....

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
kell11 said:
A is cheaper...The Oxy's all bloat. you'll lose 85 Lbs when you stop-j/k
you'll lose what you gained-UNLESS,UNLESS you run proper PCT cycle/ancillaries...and of course,eat,eat,eat........
that is some funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Tapering off the drol isn't gonna do anything. Ramping it up would help give your body more time to adapt to the sudden growth - but you're only talking about using 50mg throughout the cycle - so ramping it up is probably out of the question unless you can split tabs in half.

If this is only your 2nd cycle - you shouldn't even be using anadrol. Dbol would be a much better choice for you. (Personally, I've cycled both and made more impressive gains with dbol!).

Now...
Your best shot at making and keeping the huge gains from an oral, such as anadrol or dbol, will come from 3 primary factors:

1 - eat like a horse and train like a bull - before, during, and after the cycle
2 - ramp up the dose of the oral
3 - 4 or 5 days before discontinuing use of the oral, begin to supplement it with an injectible anabolic - such as trenbolone - to help prevent the "crash" period that most experience when they stop using the oral anabolics