©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Scared of Gyno

panasonicbike

Nov 2, 2005
The thing I am afraid of most when cycling is Gyno. I defintely dont want to get surgery, I heard that Nolva is good for this. Is there anything else good to take along with nolva that would decrease the chances of gyno?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
LOL I cant blame ya but if you want to get big. your gonna have some sides that you will have to take care of.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:

He got some very good answers over there.

Like StonecoldNTO said, "How do you know if you are even prone to gyno?" Which is why I asked, why are you so worried about it?

A lot of new members seem to come on here obsessed about this before they even start a cycle. I can't see expending all of that energy worrying about something that may never even happen and even if it does, our stickys explain how to manage it if it does come up.

Folks, my recommendation is this, if ANY aspect of steroid use is stressing you that much, don't use them.
If you are suffering ANYTHING except a very MILD ANXIETY over injecting for the first time, don't use steroids.