©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

just woundering but which is better??!?

body4life

Nov 27, 2006
which do you all think is better? liquid clen/t-3 cycle from ar-r products or pill form clen

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
body4life said:
which do you all think is better? liquid clen/t-3 cycle from ar-r products or pill form clen
Damn bro! You have a new question every 2 seconds(not a bad thing) and you don't respond or give feed back(is a bad thing IMO)...I can understand wanting to get as much info as possible before posting but just use a board sponsor and you'll be fine...I can tell you from personal exp. that I ordered from Alin and got the Clen and T3 and had great success...Do you need a PIC or something...Maybe I'll post my avatar here as well(which happens to be me after I was FAT and w/out enough muscle lol)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I have only ever used the pill forms of Clen/T3. I do agree with Ty though, you should just stick with a board sponser...Looking for the cheapest products by surfing the net, is just going to get you burnt for some cash....