©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

athletic cycle recommendation

dwall12

Aug 3, 2004
I am an athletics competitor(sprinter) and am wondering what a good cycle would be for gaining strength and mass for the off season. Then something with a short half life but the effects still noticiable after discontinue. Lastly a source for gear. I am 6'3 and weight 205lbs.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
dwall12 said:
I am an athletics competitor(sprinter) and am wondering what a good cycle would be for gaining strength and mass for the off season. Then something with a short half life but the effects still noticiable after discontinue. Lastly a source for gear. I am 6'3 and weight 205lbs.

Slow down bro. First off, welcome to Anasci. Now, you need to read up a little on AAS before diving in and doing them. Wouldn't you like to know something about the different ones before taking advice from total strangers about which ones and how much to do? Also, we will need to know your age. Are you at least 21? Have you been working out for a few years? Stick around and read up a bit, it is the best thing for you. Then, getting a basic idea of what AAS has to offer we can help design you a good cycle.

dwall12

Aug 3, 2004
I am 27 and have when working out both on the track and in the weight room since about age 16. The pass couple of years, I have use win and test undeconoate, for competition because of its short half life. And both are good PEDs for sports, in and out real quick. Currently I want to know about something to get me stronger for next year and I tore my calf training and have been out of competition since may. The injury has healed, so I want to get strong. My group doesn't work out really heavy on cleans on ly about 225 is the heaviest well go. But my bench this year is 365, at the end of the workout and squat 435. My number are descent, but I am the weakest guy in my group. The guys that I train with are on gear and only PEDs but are tight lipped about it that is why I am just trying to see what I can find out on my own. Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
dwall12 said:
I am 27 and have when working out both on the track and in the weight room since about age 16. The pass couple of years, I have use win and test undeconoate, for competition because of its short half life. And both are good PEDs for sports, in and out real quick. QUOTE]

Test undeconaoate has a very LONG half life. I don't know where you heard that. Test propionate is the one with a short half life, and of course suspension. Winstrol though is in and out quick, and should be taken twice daily in oral form and ed or eod in liquid form. Here is a list of the esters and their half lives. It sounds to me like you only need to do a basic test/dbol or test/dbol/deca cycle. Let me know what your exact intentions are.

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

dwall12

Aug 3, 2004
I reall y appreciate the advice, I was told the undeconoate was out of my system with in a week. Thank for the heads up.