©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cheap food

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Can anyone help me out with some ideas of some cheap, high protein food. I eat a lot of tuna, probably too much. Any suggestions on some frozen food that i can buy bulk? The gear was relatively cheap, the diet is damn expensive. any ideas other than tuna would be extremley helpful.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
"Great value" chicken breast from Wall-Mart.......very cheap and good.

don't agree with the pasta though.....

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Zaven said:
"Great value" chicken breast from Wall-Mart.......very cheap and good.

don't agree with the pasta though.....

Pasta is just a big carb bomb bro. I just buy lots of meat and veggies.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Zaven said:
I have a bad sweet tooth........that's were I get my carbs....lol

I hear you bro! I was in the mall last week and I was passing by one of the Mrs Smiths cookie counters, and I started to fucking drool! Those brownies and cookies damn near got me again! :p

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Canned chicken, canned tuna, and I get the regular Myoplex shakes for $1.25 each. They have 42g protien. Frozen boneless skinnless chicken breast is a good value too. I always buy Tyson. A little more expensive, but the quality is sooooo much better. Eggs are cheap too. I eat 8 whites and 2 yolks every morning with s scoop of Opt.Nutr. protien.

I had to do something about controlling costs. My wife was going berzerk. Now she is a little better now that I have found cheaper solutions and I cook in bulk to last me a week.

Yes the diet is the most expensive part for sure.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Last week I bought some "muscle milk....cookin'n creme" from CytoSport.

This stuff worked great for me......I swear it seemed like I gainded an extra 5lbs of muscle with this. cheap too..

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Zaven said:
Last week I bought some "muscle milk....cookin'n creme" from CytoSport.

This stuff worked great for me......I swear it seemed like I gainded an extra 5lbs of muscle with this. cheap too..

I use the isopure protien (50g per serving). It comes in an 8.8lb bucket for like 56 bucks. That's like $1.27 per serving, and it tastes great!