©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DIURETICS: SAFE & EFFECTIVE USAGE! Milos Sarcev

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
This is a good watch especially for anyone who uses diuretics. It's all common sense but many still use crazy protocols they hear online without fully understanding things and it can be very dangerous. I believe this maybe the reason that female bodybuilder died recently as well.

DIURETICS: SAFE & EFFECTIVE USAGE! GuruTalk - YouTube

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Interesting. So that bodybuilder nearly died then done the same thing for his next show. Just shows some people don't learn from their mistakes.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I watch every interview Milos does. There are always some gems of info in them. In this one it has to be Munzer's plan.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I watch every interview Milos does. There are always some gems of info in them. In this one it has to be Munzer's plan.

After hearing that I bet many more guys try aldactone and mess up their preps :eek: I know it can be much more unpredictable. His protocol definitely worked for him!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
After hearing that I bet many more guys try aldactone and mess up their preps :eek: I know it can be much more unpredictable. His protocol definitely worked for him!

I thought the same. Dangerous drugs to mess about with if you don't understand the science behind them.