©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Order Never Came

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I Placed An Order Of Test E And Tbol And Nolva. The Test E Arrived 4 Weeks Ago, And My Tabs Still Haven't Got Here Yet!!! I'm So Fu";ing Pissed!!! I Chose No Tracking Because You Have To Sign For It, I Had Problems With That Last Time So I Used Regular Airmail. I Have No Clue If It's Ever Going To Arrive They Were Sent Onthe 28th Of Aug!!! My Question Is: Should I Start My Cycle Using Just Test E??? I Still Have Some Clomid, But I Have Had That Around Since Last Summer Sealed In A Ziploc Bag, The Bag Had A Little Hole In It. Is The Clomid Still Good???? Will It Be Affective Or Should I Get Some Other Pct. I Was Going To Do 400-500 Mg Of Test E For 8- 10 Wks.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just deleted message as duplicated.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ghanabuff said:
I Placed An Order Of Test E And Tbol And Nolva. The Test E Arrived 4 Weeks Ago, And My Tabs Still Haven't Got Here Yet!!! I'm So Fu";ing Pissed!!! I Chose No Tracking Because You Have To Sign For It, I Had Problems With That Last Time So I Used Regular Airmail. I Have No Clue If It's Ever Going To Arrive They Were Sent Onthe 28th Of Aug!!! My Question Is: Should I Start My Cycle Using Just Test E??? I Still Have Some Clomid, But I Have Had That Around Since Last Summer Sealed In A Ziploc Bag, The Bag Had A Little Hole In It. Is The Clomid Still Good???? Will It Be Affective Or Should I Get Some Other Pct. I Was Going To Do 400-500 Mg Of Test E For 8- 10 Wks.

I don't get why you would even be asking these questions. You have been on this site for a short while and probably seen many posts of the same nature and all are always replied to. So it baffles me greatly you would even write this thread.

Firstly it was sent on the 28th Aug so that is 35 days. That is exactly 5 weeks so isn't even a huge amount of time. Just chill and wait for the pills to come. It's very common that part of most orders take awhile to be delivered. If it doesn't come after other 3/4 weeks or so then you start wondering were the fuck it is etc.

I done get how a member of this forum that has been around the entire year would be asking if he should start his cycle without all the things in needs. That should be 1st/2nd post question. Don't start anything until you have all you need and all the protection. Abit of clomid that has been around all year is not good enough. It should be fine so take a small amount with your nolva for PCT. Your tbol will come with the nolva so wait and then you have that too. That way you are doing an effective cycle and have protection completed sorted. I have been waiting 2 months for my current cycle and have received nothing so far.

You should have more patience before you start saying your pissed off about the services of one of the sponsors on this site who deliver every time. You should know the system by now it's not like ordering a new shirt from ebay.

Last edited:

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Response

First And Foremost, I Don't Have A Bit Of Clomid...i Have More Than I Need If I Would Use It For Pct...i Have Ordered From My Supplier On More Than One Occasion And It Has Never Been This Long Before My Order Came In Tablets Or Not ...in Addition To That My Sponsored Supplier Informed Me That My Order Should Have Arrived A Long Time Ago... In 2-3... Weeks That Is Why I Am Concerned...i Am More Than Patient, I Am Not Questioning The Service Provided To Me If I Didn't Trust My Supplier I Would Not Use It In The First Place, That Is Mere Common Sense... I Think I Have Every Right To Be Pissed Off/concerned Or To Question The Whereabouts Of Something I Paid For...again I Trust And Have Confidence In My Supplier... If It Never Arrives I Could Still Do A Test E Only Cycle And Use The Clomid As Pct

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
It probably has zero to do with your supplier assuming that it's international.
Orders can sit in customs for long periods of time once in a while or even seized from time-to-time...This should be understood.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
ghanabuff said:
First And Foremost, I Don't Have A Bit Of Clomid...i Have More Than I Need If I Would Use It For Pct...i Have Ordered From My Supplier On More Than One Occasion And It Has Never Been This Long Before My Order Came In Tablets Or Not ...in Addition To That My Sponsored Supplier Informed Me That My Order Should Have Arrived A Long Time Ago... In 2-3... Weeks That Is Why I Am Concerned...i Am More Than Patient, I Am Not Questioning The Service Provided To Me If I Didn't Trust My Supplier I Would Not Use It In The First Place, That Is Mere Common Sense... I Think I Have Every Right To Be Pissed Off/concerned Or To Question The Whereabouts Of Something I Paid For...again I Trust And Have Confidence In My Supplier... If It Never Arrives I Could Still Do A Test E Only Cycle And Use The Clomid As Pct

But like I said 5 weeks is not that long. You are looking at it wrong. You think cos they mention it should be 2-3 weeks that if it is not then something is wrong. Like Tryone said things can be sitting in customs for ages. I usually get my stuff in 6-10 days. I am even closer to the host country but if it had been 5 weeks with me I would be concerned but not writing I am pissed off on a forum. Like I said this industry is completely different and I would like to think most who have been a member on a forum for a few months+ would have realized that.

Just be patient and if something has been seized then happily be pissed off but there is no need to write it openly on a forum cos with your chosen supplier everything will be sorted out eventually. And remember it is not his fault. By the way I know you haven't come on here slating a supplier directly but when you start saying your pissed off that is just indirectly saying it and people will take want they want from that. I always think it is best (if you plan to buy a complete cycle) to order it 2 months before you had planned to start it just so if anything goes wrong you have time to sort it out.

And I didn't say that a test e cycle with a clomid pct is useless. I just said to wait till you have your tbol and nolva. Nolva is superior for pct but the combo of that and clomid is always better as they do 2 different things. You also picked unregistered delivery so that can take longer sometimes. And for some reason I find tablets usually take longer to come than injectables (but every order is different).

Sure when it has been 4 weeks with me I think where is my order. I order things from Austrailia etc etc and they are here in 5 days. But sometimes the main countries involved with this business (not listing) don't really have the most efficient customs policies. Then when they get to the US (or the UK etc) the package has to go through other set of customs and further delays. Like I said just wait 3/4 more weeks and then decide. If you wanna do a test e cycle (not the best one by any means) then you do that. But what harm can waiting other 4 weeks do... just be patient. Just get your cardio fitness up in the mean time so your extra fit when you start your cycle. By the way a test e only cycle is great but as you have done cycles in the past tbol will only add to the test e only and you should try and get the most from every cycle.

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Some very wise advice here in this thread man. Just try to chill for a while relax and think positively. And if they were seized, then just chalk it up as the territory of this lifestyle. Good luck!

Lnad

Sep 21, 2008
5 weeks isnt shit tbh, I just recieved an order I totaly forgot about and it took 4 months but it somehow arived battered and bruised with what looked like a million postage stamps on it lol