©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Checkin In

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Hey guys. Haven't stopped by in a few weeks. Good to see some of the same names. Good to see lots of new names.

Just wanted to give an update. Started week 13. Progress has slowed, but I am happy thus far. Went ahead and started the winny just over a week ago. Going to run it with the test for another 5 weeks. Have gained some good solid muscle off the test and deca. Lots of people have made comments. I still have some excess bf around the mid-section, but am losing that quickly. Doing about 30 min low intensity cardio ed. well - most ed.

I started at around 220lbs. Went up to almost 240 at times. Now back down to 225lbs. Much more defined, Good muscle growth. Strenght gains were good. Starting to get some acne on my chest again. Guess that could be from the winny. Injecting 50 mg everyday.

All in all - a good cycle. Planning to keep dropping the bf throughout the PCT. Going to do something a little more aggressive next time. Probably just after Christmas - maybe sooner - who knows.

Two more days of school. Then we send the kids home - and I am off for 2 months. See you on the lake!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
recess said:
Hey guys. Haven't stopped by in a few weeks. Good to see some of the same names. Good to see lots of new names.

Just wanted to give an update. Started week 13. Progress has slowed, but I am happy thus far. Went ahead and started the winny just over a week ago. Going to run it with the test for another 5 weeks. Have gained some good solid muscle off the test and deca. Lots of people have made comments. I still have some excess bf around the mid-section, but am losing that quickly. Doing about 30 min low intensity cardio ed. well - most ed.

I started at around 220lbs. Went up to almost 240 at times. Now back down to 225lbs. Much more defined, Good muscle growth. Strenght gains were good. Starting to get some acne on my chest again. Guess that could be from the winny. Injecting 50 mg everyday.

All in all - a good cycle. Planning to keep dropping the bf throughout the PCT. Going to do something a little more aggressive next time. Probably just after Christmas - maybe sooner - who knows.

Two more days of school. Then we send the kids home - and I am off for 2 months. See you on the lake!

Welcome back Bro!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It's good to see you progressed. Stop back in a little more and let us know how it's ending up

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
oracle said:
It's good to see you progressed. Stop back in a little more and let us know how it's ending up

I'll be back in more often. We just had to get a bunch of these damn standardized tests done. Good to hop back in though.