©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alvarez vs. Mcgregor ufc 205

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Alvarez will take him down and grind him out round after round. McGregor's weakness is his ground game. Conor's only hope is that he can utilize take down defense.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yea, not a good match-up for McGregor, especially on the cardio side of things. Alvarez is the real deal. I think McGregor is dumb and should drop back down to his appropriate weight where he holds the belt and people have been waiting for awhile already to fight him.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Yea, not a good match-up for McGregor, especially on the cardio side of things. Alvarez is the real deal. I think McGregor is dumb and should drop back down to his appropriate weight where he holds the belt and people have been waiting for awhile already to fight him.

I think the reason for this fight is because McGregor has too much trouble making 145. He's stated in the past that he wants to move to 155. If he takes the title, the UFC can promote him as the only person in the UFC to ever hold two belts, even though Dana has said he has to relinquish one of the belts (obviously the 145 strap).

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
This card is STACKED!!!

I can't wait for this UFC card, man look at all the names on the undercard, let alone the main card...wow!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Yes it is!

Attachments

• UFC 205 - Sat Nov 12th - Alvarez vs McGregor.JPG
    UFC 205 - Sat Nov 12th - Alvarez vs McGregor.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 21

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I think Thompson is going to beat Woodley! I also think Gastelum is going to be a really tough fight for Cerrone. Cerrone just stated that he wants to fight on the New Years Eve card but he would have to get out of this match safely for that to happen.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think Thompson is going to beat Woodley! I also think Gastelum is going to be a really tough fight for Cerrone. Cerrone just stated that he wants to fight on the New Years Eve card but he would have to get out of this match safely for that to happen.

I think its very possible that THOMPSON could win this one.
I hope CERRONE can pull this one off,,he's a warrior and I'm thinking as hard as he works,,its going to pay off eventually.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
A razor ripped EVANS,,sorry to here he wont compete in 205.

Attachments

• evans.jpg
    evans.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 13

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
This is gonna be the first fight that I root for McG. I don't hate Eddie and Conor's schtick is pretty repetitive but it would be cool to see someone do something that's never been done before on such a historic night in a historic venue.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This is gonna be the first fight that I root for McG. I don't hate Eddie and Conor's schtick is pretty repetitive but it would be cool to see someone do something that's never been done before on such a historic night in a historic venue.

Not done in the UFC. Remember, Dan Henderson held the PRIDE middleweight and light heavyweight title at the same time.

I have to pull for Eddie in this one.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
**SPOILER ALERT**

Connor McGregor KO'd Eddie Alvarez in the 2nd round! McGregor beat him senseless in round 1 as well...knocked him down 3 times!! Eddie looked very one dimensional and kept circling into Connor's left hand. McGregor stuffed the take down attempts by Alvarez.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Congrats to Conor, he is backing up his mouth. I know why he is acting like he does....$$$$, but I just wish he'd tone it down a few notches. He has a tone of talent (not saying he is the best fighter), and Alvarez looked totally amateurish, and his is a damn good fighter. He's funny, but then at times, I cringe.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
CONNOR schooled ALVAREZ!! I was real disappointed in EDDIE but it proved to me CONNOR is better than I've given him credit for.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I agree with both of you. Alvarez fought a terrible one dimensional fight...he kept circling right, straight into Connor's left hand...over and over...what a dummy!

I thought Woodley vs Thompson should have been a draw across the board. Thompson out pointed him in three rounds...I don't know what the F@#K Woodley was doing in the 5th...I guess he was gassed. The round where Tyron beat Thompson down was a 10-8 round which saved his bacon!!

I'm a believer in Connor...not a big fan but a believer. If he can beat Khabib then he'll be king!