©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help pls.....from mods, docs and anyone in the know...

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Ok so im about 3 weeks into my 10 week cycle balkan cyp 400mg pw.......

Had no real probs so far other than the usual site pain, until now......

I used my thigh for the jab at the begining of the week, the day after was painful, the day after that was agony! could barely bend my leg let alone touch the area, also the area and surrounding area was quite red......

its now 6 days on and although there is more movement and less pain.....my leg is pretty swollen and the red area is moving down to my knee and the width of my upper thigh, it is also quite warm to touch........

Really dont want to have to go to the doc's unless neccessary so any advice or opinions would be greatful for.......

I think if the benzyl alcohol level is high it can cause pain, but if this was the case then i would surely have been getting this pain for all my other injections, although they are in 200mg vials?? just hoping its not an infection? all advice please

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009

I used my thigh for the jab at the begining of the week, the day after was painful, the day after that was agony! could barely bend my leg let alone touch the area, also the area and surrounding area was quite red......

its now 6 days on and although there is more movement and less pain.....my leg is pretty swollen and the red area is moving down to my knee and the width of my upper thigh, it is also quite warm to touch........

Really dont want to have to go to the doc's unless neccessary so any advice or opinions would be greatful for.......

I think if the benzyl alcohol level is high it can cause pain, but if this was the case then i would surely have been getting this pain for all my other injections, although they are in 200mg vials?? just hoping its not an infection? all advice please[/QUOT
Redness, warmth, pain = infection!! Bro, yu got it. i know quad shots can hurt, but yu know the difference between hurt and Pain. I have always kept a supply of antibiotics on hand for bad shots. something rookies dont think of. Yu need amoxicillin. Unless yur allergic to penicillin. I guess yu got two choices, wait the pain and hope it gets better, or see the doc and get some antis or anywhere but fast. Yu dont want the infection going into yur lateral and colateral ligaments of the knee joint, or yu'll be out for months!!

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009

I think if the benzyl alcohol level is high it can cause pain, but if this was the case then i would surely have been getting this pain for all my other injections, although they are in 200mg vials?? just hoping its not an infection? all advice please[/QUOT
Redness, warmth, pain = infection!! Bro, yu got it. i know quad shots can hurt, but yu know the difference between hurt and Pain. I have always kept a supply of antibiotics on hand for bad shots. something rookies dont think of. Yu need amoxicillin. Unless yur allergic to penicillin. I guess yu got two choices, wait the pain and hope it gets better, or see the doc and get some antis or anywhere but fast. Yu dont want the infection going into yur lateral and colateral ligaments of the knee joint, or yu'll be out for months!!

Bingo ^^^^^ The question is, is it realy warm to the touch, You could of also brazd a nerve or ligament while injecting. try hot and cold compress for afew hours 1st, if this dont help get some med's! Cold compress 10minutes= straight to hot compress 10minutes, cycle 3 times and let us no if it workd

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Bingo ^^^^^ The question is, is it realy warm to the touch, You could of also brazd a nerve or ligament while injecting. try hot and cold compress for afew hours 1st, if this dont help get some med's! Cold compress 10minutes= straight to hot compress 10minutes, cycle 3 times and let us no if it workd

No, he didnt hit no nerve or a ligament. That shit is too deep to poke with yur needle. he has infection of the integumentary system.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
just for our info,

what is the BB and BA in the mix? any EO?

the average for a ug lab is BB20% BA2% imo i like the BB to be at 15%
Also i dont like EO, It seems to leave more scare tissueing for at least me. stopd usen EO about 1year ago, and no im able to pin the skin with no pain, while on EO i couldnt even pin the ass without screamN like a little bitch

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
just for our info,

what is the BB and BA in the mix? any EO?

the average for a ug lab is BB20% BA2% imo i like the BB to be at 15%
Also i dont like EO, It seems to leave more scare tissueing for at least me. stopd usen EO about 1year ago, and no im able to pin the skin with no pain, while on EO i couldnt even pin the ass without screamN like a little bitch

where did yu get those stats my friend??:)....yur right@ bb should be more 15%BA is the painful shit. I always made my gear 12-15% bb and 2-5% no more.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
where did yu get those stats my friend??:)....yur right@ bb should be more 15%BA is the painful shit. I always made my gear 12-15% bb and 2-5% no more.

ooooppppssss, Had to edit, To much info :)
ya bro 15% is gold, BA seems to be ALOT higher than UG labs write on the bottles LoL ;)

Last edited:

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
where yu goin with this bro? do yu need help with cycle, or do yu need help with yur dom...???:p...stick with the pm. :)

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Cheers for the replies guy.......I think i kinda knew what the answer was going to be, was just hoping it would be different..........might sound like a dumbass question but if i do go to the docs....is it essential that i tell them how it got like it? or can u get an ifection like it some other way? or will it just be obvious to them anyways?

Up date on the leg........still pain but less than before and more movement, is this a sign im past the worst of it or that its just spreading out?

cheers guys