©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Perks of working on an Island!

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
The Perks of working on an island are what dreams are all about. At least my dreams are. Beautiful sunrises in the morning, cool waves, beautiful babes, bikini's on bikes,and great fishing!When I drive over the causeway every morning, my blood pressure goes down because its an island state of mind! Testosterone levels go up a bit after driving down the seawall and seeing all the bikini's on bikes! Oh, I wish I was a bike seat for one day! Old nasty me. I 'll die a nasty old man! Keep cool muscleheads. OMR:cool:

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
Man I'd love to do the island living thing . . . no worries no stress . . . ok now we need pics :)

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Give me time dammit ! I am computer illiterate at 56. I am in the process of putting pics of ,of course myself, of great BB champs of the past and present, and bikini's on bikes! My son is the shit on this . Let me twist his arm a little and get him to cry. And by the way he is a big 30. Damn, I wish I was his age again. But most important for our fabulous 50's is health and our dick's still tearing it up. Hit you up next week. Later, OMR

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Omr I'm on same computer u are, made by crapple....take ure time ,us old guys run quality not quanity...u know how to text? Lol.kidden ..When next week? After shuffle board?

Last edited: