©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

do you site inject any steroid?

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Hey guys what are you thoughts on site injections? do you site inject any steroid or do you inject just into your bum? which are your favourite spots to site inject?
thanks

paak

Aug 17, 2011
I rotate. Hips, thighs, shoulders, traps, and have tried sub Q with test (not a big fan). I'm a fuck'n pin cushion so I have to have options. I do sub q with my hgh.

testicles

Jun 5, 2013
I've been injecting some injectable dbol into tricepts and bicepts with a 1/2" slin needle. Working well so far.

MrQuadriceps

Jun 12, 2013
did you like the results?

Yes.

It's great to strech the facia of the muscle.
My triceps have much improved.
But I don't inject them everyday.
I do them once a week or twice after armtraining.
It would be better to use oil with no ester. Like
test suspension.

I wouldn't inject my biceps though. To much nerves out there

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Yes.

It's great to strech the facia of the muscle.
My triceps have much improved.
But I don't inject them everyday.
I do them once a week or twice after armtraining.
It would be better to use oil with no ester. Like
test suspension.

I wouldn't inject my biceps though. To much nerves out there

nice. thanks for sharing

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I've injected glutes for many years and it still hasn't grown!

I rotate all over. For me, it doesn't work.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
If you want some instant bicep growth, pin them with some prop in a slin pin. Boom. Not permanent but it works for me. :D

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
If you want some instant bicep growth, pin them with some prop in a slin pin. Boom. Not permanent but it works for me. :D

I've tried pinning biceps, but it didn't work very well. It seemed like a partially flexed muscle would inject better, but I didn't want to find out how much that would hurt if it was the wrong thing to do.

Basically, do you partially contract your bicep to make it easy to pin ?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I've tried pinning biceps, but it didn't work very well. It seemed like a partially flexed muscle would inject better, but I didn't want to find out how much that would hurt if it was the wrong thing to do.

Basically, do you partially contract your bicep to make it easy to pin ?

On Biceps what I will do is this....
Flex in the mirror. Mark the peak with a pin.
Inject (Not into the mark but directly beside it of course)
Inject Relaxed, Not flexed up lol :)

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006

Brick,
hey my good man most everything we do is temporary or more so "a way of Life" I think.
I use to hear primo and hgh both give permanent results. pffffff

At least for me I have found with most anything... If you do not use it you lose it.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Triple, after I have decided if I am shooting the inner or outer head of the bi and have located the divide between the two, I shoot with the bi relaxed.

rAJ - Amen to that bro! Use it or lose it. Death and taxes are the only permanent things in this life.

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
I site inject not for the "steroids local growth" but because I use short esters most of the time that have to be injected every days or every other days

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
If you stay with this "endeavor" long enough, you have to rotate sites!

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
I prefer to rotate my inject sites. Glutes, quads, lats, and Delts. I rotate and inject 3 ml max in an attempt to avoid building scar tissue.

Lately I have had Trouble injecting quads.. either hit a blood vessel every time or a nerve or something. Pisses me off so I've been skipping quad injects.

I do believe in SEO injections causing permanent gains if the proper protocols are followed.

I actually have a couple bottles of syntherol I am anxiously waiting to try once I go back into offseason

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Ain't that the truth!

PinPoint, I don't like quads either. Never have. Seems I hit it and the muscle spasms. :eek:

I used to hate pinning quads for this very reason. Then I read to "go in where the seam of your jeans would be" and since then (many many pins) I haven't had an issue with hitting nerves.

Still can't bring myself to do lats or traps, though.