©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Visit the BANK!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Just thought i'd let the newbies know especially to visit the bank and deposit their points if not TEE aka DINK is going to steal them. He took mine today so watch yourselves. Bastard!

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
I have a stupid question

Hi Guys, I have been on here for a few weeks now and I have no Idea what "the bank" is and how it works. What does it mean to donate points?..Thanks

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
under shop, donate points. and later u can buy stuff, like different color name, bold print and all this other stuff. and if someone changes your name, u can change theirs.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
Haha, puney gay boy, that's great. I love this board, everyone's got a sense of humor.

someone please tell me he's not talking about me

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i think he was talking about me......so.........now who's the "puney gay boy"

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I love all of the fun, We don't even need to talk about weightlifting and gear, let's all just make fun of eachother

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i tried to steal some points but got rejected twice and lost double my money on both. How does that crap work?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Oracle,
Why would you think I would steal your hard earned cash? Your my friend. This hurts me deeply :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
Who'd you steal them from man? How come i have negative points, how the hell is that possible.

wasn't me. it was probably dink. My attempts failed and i doubled the other person's points because of that.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Oracle,
Why would you think I would steal your hard earned cash? Your my friend. This hurts me deeply :D

Not only did you steal my points you punk but you changed my title. That's ok payback is a biatch.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
Not only did you steal my points you punk but you changed my title. That's ok payback is a biatch.

How could you think I would do such a thing? Even though you call me Dink, I just turn the other cheek like the good book says. :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
How could you think I would do such a thing? Even though you call me Dink, I just turn the other cheek like the good book says. :D

lol...i leave for a month and i come back and your all of a sudden a changed man. lol. WHATEVER!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Okay, Ill play nice. Here is 3000 points for you. Wipe the tears off now. :D