©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cutting

Blister

May 17, 2008
hi guys. Is it ok to take test prop and winny stack for my cutting cycle? i'm new here. hello to everyone:)

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Hello Mr blister.
we need all your stats first. How old, your weight, your height, your gym history, your body fat index. tell the truth and do not leave out any info I asked for. we will be glad to help:D

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
They are a good stack but it is not the magic pill you are looking for. they do not burn the fat. It is diet and exercise that burns the fat. They will give you the hard muscle you want but the hard looking muscle will be hidden under a layer of fat. You need to reduce your body fat to less than 12% and then start your cycle. Any body fay index higher than 12% you will have negative side effects. AAS are not diet pills or diet injections. The right AAS will help in burning fat if you have your body in the correct anabolic state from diet and exercise. Clean up your diet get in the gym and or go running or what ever to burn that extra fat and when your body fat index hits 11% come back and we can direct you to a good stack that can burn that last bit of fat off.:D