©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

spot injection for specific area growth

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I am currently on my second cycle where my shoulder growth is again outpacing other muscle groups. And this time Im getting shoulder cramping too. It feels like my shoulders are having some traumatic bulking from the test e and winny. It is great anecdotal evidence that all those injections to the shoulders have benefited the shoulders more than lats, traps, etc.

I previously mentioned this in a post and somebody disagreed saying that if this theory were true, most steroid users would have amazing glutes. Well, Author L. Rea in Building the Perfect Beast advocates spot injections for those areas that need the most work. What do others think on this subject?

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
I am currently on my second cycle where my shoulder growth is again outpacing other muscle groups. And this time Im getting shoulder cramping too. It feels like my shoulders are having some traumatic bulking from the test e and winny. It is great anecdotal evidence that all those injections to the shoulders have benefited the shoulders more than lats, traps, etc.

I previously mentioned this in a post and somebody disagreed saying that if this theory were true, most steroid users would have amazing glutes. Well, Author L. Rea in Building the Perfect Beast advocates spot injections for those areas that need the most work. What do others think on this subject?

The infamous spot injection mystery The only thing that may remotely work would be GH and the the fast acting IGF-1 injected IM, not in fat. If GH can caused localized fat loss, you would assume it would have some sort of localized anabolic properties as well. test suspension shot 3x's a day MAY have some benefit. Test (or anything) with an ester is inactive until the ester is cleaved off. You may be seeing your shoulders bigger because the injections are stretching the tissue, and making them appear more swollen from frequent pokes