©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

suggestions

phineas

Jun 29, 2013
Just wanted some advice from the guys here. A bit about me, Im 5'6 and I weigh about 195.

I have really one cycle under my belt, I have tried, and dabbled with a few things over the years but due to lack of availability and consistency I havent really completed anything but a stanozolol only cycle about 20 or so years ago of about 15mgs per day. I did get strong and cut off that.

I did try a fina/test stack about 15 or so years ago, but quit due to some issues with an abscess after about 2 weeks.

So fast forward to today, Im 43 I have been training off and on over the years and now Im back. As recently as 3 or so years I have benched 385 raw, pulled 570 and squatted over 500 all natural and raw.

My top weight was about 210 but I was fat around the middle, and I am not interested in being chubby and strong. I want to be lean and strong.

So my goal is to gain 10-15lbs of quality muscle, harden up and lean out a bit and really get that that density look that I have lacked.

What cycle would you guys recommend for a relative newbie such as myself.

I was thinking test, masteron, anavar but Im open to suggestions.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
i know absolutely nothing about peptides or hgh but for a 43 year old that might be something to look into. but for aas cycles, im currently running 500mg test-c and 600mg EQ and gaining a bit of size and shape but most of all so far ive noticed increased overall vascularity. im 8 weeks into my 16 week cycle. this cycle might work well for the goals you have. maybe run some d-bol for the first month or anavar for a kickstart.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Mast might fit in good with your cycle also, I just didn't suggest because i have no first hand experience with it. Im sure some Experienced vets will chime in tho and steer u in the right direction here. Good luck man.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
probably 15% or so.

At 15% I think your body fat is too high achieve your goal on a single cycle. Depending on your budget an time frame 2 different cycles. One focused on cutting an one on building lean mass.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'd recommend -
12 week cycle.
Test-400
EQ- 800 (1200 week 1-2)
Tren 300
Drol- 100mg/ed (week 1-4)
Anavar 50mg/ (week 8-12)

Have an AI on hand if needed
Also do you plan on doing pct or just doing a trt cruise of test?

phineas

Jun 29, 2013
I'd recommend -
12 week cycle.
Test-400
EQ- 800 (1200 week 1-2)
Tren 300
Drol- 100mg/ed (week 1-4)
Anavar 50mg/ (week 8-12)

Have an AI on hand if needed
Also do you plan on doing pct or just doing a trt cruise of test?

thanks for your input

I will probably cruise on TRT for a bit and then come off altogether, I am trying to retain as much as I can without being on constantly.

phineas

Jun 29, 2013
At 15% I think your body fat is too high achieve your goal on a single cycle. Depending on your budget an time frame 2 different cycles. One focused on cutting an one on building lean mass.

thanks, ok.

I am trying to lean out more before I touch anything. I had a plan to have some abs showing before I touch anything which for me would be about 10% or so. I think I estimated my body fat a bit high, but thats ok, I do want to be leaner when I start.

Good points you make above

phineas

Jun 29, 2013
Cyp, mast , proviron and see how that goes and a good serm on hand.pct and a quality diet..ib

thanks

my diet is good now, when my marraige was breaking up my diet was shit, but now its back under control and I am losing fat nicely.

what do you recommend for Serm/PCT