©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

suspension

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I got some test a few months ago and finally decided to use it pre workout on my ace & prop cycle. It all settled to the bottom. I kept it in a hot sink for about 30 minutes and it finally broke loose and I was able to mix it up in the amp. As I drew it in it was settling back down, so I shot some back in and drew quickly. I got a good portion of it in but not all. I tried to get the air out and it was clogged. I pushed so hard the pin blew off.
Is this normal? Do I need to do something else to get it back into solution properly?
Thanx

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Hey bro, What size pin are you using? You could use some bacteriosratic water to cut it with. May help dilute it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Who is the amp maker?. Got a pic? I love milk bottles . Ive had imposters that went back where i got and i was gonna make the person eat everyone till i got refund..id not usem

Last edited:

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
They are BP in water
It was a 23 guage pin.
Would it go back into solution if placed in boiling water for x amount of time?

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
They are BP in water
It was a 23 guage pin.
Would it go back into solution if placed in boiling water for x amount of time?
The two testosterones you mentioned are esters (ace and prop) and are NOT water soluble. You need to compound them into solution with an oil and BA for sterility and possibly some BB. The ester is added for the very reason to make them more hyrdrophobic. If using water, TNE is what you would want.

That's why your raws are precipitating.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Balkan pharma amps 100mg/ml.
The ace and prop I pin seperate from this daily. I want to try the suspension but ran into the problems I described earlier. If I can't keep it from settling how can I mix it with sterile water?

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Balkan pharma amps 100mg/ml.
The ace and prop I pin seperate from this daily. I want to try the suspension but ran into the problems I described earlier. If I can't keep it from settling how can I mix it with sterile water?
It's already in water. I'm sorry, I thought you were trying to make your own with one of the esters of testosterone (wouldn't be the first time I've heard that LOL).

You just really have to shake the living hell out of it and if you can't get the testosterone to break apart well enough (the water should turn a milky white) then it's time to break out the 18g canon and hold something between your teeth.

I've had it where it was just a chunk at the bottom of the vial and had to shake that shit for 10 minutes.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok so you are using test h20 susp and trying to pin that with the two oil based tests?Suspension(h20) always falls out and quickly.. I used quite a bit of the old us pharm hg Schein test susp many moons ago. looked like chaulk dust
under a layer of water.Sometimes I did the oil and water both in one poke. Think more than anything i kinda got away with it. The best way i found is to shake the susp up and quickly draw up with a larger pin say 20 -21. cap pin flip it over and slightly clear the pin. remove pin and install the actual pin you will inj with.
while still capped give it brisk shake with pin upwards . have yourself "ready".
Uncap drive it home slight aspiration then inj fairly quickly and steadily.
Never once clogged that way. Why the over kill on short tests?
If I were doing quality susp I'd not even bother with the ace unless the susp is is pre w/o only and only on training days.I'd stay away from doing oil and water in one barrel. just increases chances of shit going wrong. infec /abcess etc.Just my exp/opinion. Have a great day... T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok i see in another post you meant tren ace . Hey i just woke up so this old brain takes a min to fire up. The key is keeping the susp out of the pin and
upside down til ready . keep a swirling motion as much as possible . once that
stuff gets in the pin ya gotta keep it moving and flowing so plan on a two pin deal one draw one poke . T