©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clenbuterol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thought maybe people be interested in this . Effects of insulin and clen etc.

Clenbuterol hydrochloride

Chemical Name: 1-4-Amino-3,5-dichlorophenyl)-2-tert-butyl*** aminoethanol HCl.* Also known as Ventipulmin
Chemical Formula
Molecular Weight of Base:277.193
Dose:80-160 mcg per day (but see below for more details about recommended dosage)
INTRODUCTION
Clenbuterol is a chemical with a steroid-like action, used by bodybuilders, athletes, and dieters.
It was originally designed for use on animals and is currently used as a bronchodilator, mainly on horses, to alleviate breathing disorders e.g. asthma. It was introduced about ten years ago for use on humans with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and can suppress the appetite for up to 9 hours.

Clenbuterol works by enhancing muscle gain (anabolic effect) as well as increasing the rate of fat burning (catabolism) by increasing the body’s temperature (thermogenesis), raising blood pressure, and reducing the effectiveness of insulin.* See below for further details of these mechanisms.It therefore allows the user to increase weight loss without
a great reduction in food intake and is claimed to add to the hard appearance and ‘cut’
of muscles.

In the sports world the drug is banned by the World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) and the IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations)except in exceptional
circumstances for medical reasons.
Apparently, 60% of US athletes claim to have exercise-induced asthma and are allowed
to take a drug called Ventipulmin which contains a small amount of Clenbuterol.However, note that several athletes have received suspensions for using
Clenbuterol

In humans, the drug has been used very recently in conjunction with a heart assist device on patients with heart failure to stimulate muscle regeneration. This research has
met with some success and is being continued in, for example, the UK and Canada.

Different people react differently to Clenbuterol. It is therefore advisable for new users to
take small doses at first and gradually, day by day, work up to a suitable dose to minimize the side effects. It is also advisable to gradually wind down the dose towards the end of each dosage cycle to reduce the ‘crash’ commonly experienced on sudden
stoppage.* (See below for further details of dose rate recommendations).

You are strongly advised to read all the information below so that you can make an informed decision as to whether to use Clenbuterol and in what doses.

MECHANISM OF ACTION

Clenbuterol is a sympathomimetic and is a beta-2-adrenergic agonist in fat and muscle
tissue with properties similar to adrenaline. Sympathomimetics are a class of drugs
whose effects mimic stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system. Leading to
Increased Cardiac Output (more blood being pumped out by heart at each beat)
Relaxes smooth muscle in the bronchial tree of the lungs to act as a bronchodilator which increases the amount of oxygen available to be diffused into the blood stream.
Therefore more oxygen is available to muscles which can result in strength gains.
(NOTE:strength gains are effective only for about 3-4 weeks as it is caused by
Clenbuterol’s stimulant effect rather than an anabolic effect)
Blood Pressure rises
Fat and protein loss increases (due to increased metabolic rate fat cells are stimulated to
accelerate the breakdown of triglycerides into free fatty acids.) This leads to loss of
adipose tissue leading in turn to a leaner physique with cuts and striations.
Slows down the storage of glycogen by reversing the effects of insulin and inhibiting the action of insulin, making more glucose available to be used as an energy source together with the increased oxygen.
It is also tocolytic and suppresses contractions (e.g. to prevent premature labour
although not generally used for this)

Increased thermogenesis (creation of heat) leading to a higher body temperature
Higher body temperature attained by burning more glucose which is obtained from brown fat.

Alters the contractile characteristics of smooth muscle but very specifically – some are
stimulated and
The effects are similar to ephedrine (another banned drug in sports) and Ma Huang but the effects are more potent and longer lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic drug.

CONTRADINDICATIONS

Do Not Use if:

You are pregnant
You have high blood pressure
You are taking beta-blockers (they block the action of clenbuterol)
You have cardio-vascular disease
You are taking cardiac glucosides (causes disturbance of the cardiac rhythm and
increases toxicity of drug)
You have cardiac rhythm disturbances
You are taking insulin (clenbuterol weakens the effect of insulin and other anti-diabetic
drugs)
Not recommended for use too close to a workout because of its bronchodilation effects.
It is also recommended that tablets are not taken after 4pm so it is not too close to
bedtime, to help prevent insomnia

SIDE EFFECTS OF CLENBUTEROL

Side effects can include
Nervousness
Tremors
Dizziness
Chest Pains
Dry
mouth
Light-headedness
Insomnia
Headache
Increased sweating
Heartburn
Blood Pressure rise
NOTE: The most common side effects are underlined above.* Most side effects subside within a week or so but, as everyone reacts differently, it is wise to follow the advice on drug regime below.

Muscle cramps can be minimized by drinking lots of water (12-16 pints/7-9 litres) *and eating lots of bananas (for their potassium content) and oranges.* Alternatively, take 200-400mg Potassium tablets before bed on an empty stomach.

Taurine in doses of 3-5mg is also recommended to minimise cramps.

Tylenol extra strength is recommended in the event of headaches (take as soon as the headache starts for best effect)

NOTE:* the effects of long term are not known.* It has been said that long term use may cause infiltration of collagen fibres into the heart walls which causes the heart muscles to stiffen resulting in reduced cardiac output and risk of arrythmias and arrest.

As Clenbuterol increases burning protein as well as fat in the body, this can lead to muscle depletion.* Therefore muscle tone will increase while size decreases. For this reason, some clenbuterol users e.g. body builders also take steroids to counter the muscle loss factor. This situation can cause a strain on the cardio-vascular system if not carefully monitored.

DOSE

Clenbuterol is available in 10mcg or 20 mcg tablets.
It is also available as a syrup, an injectable form, or a powder.

The usual recommended dose is:

For women:* 40-80 mcg per day
For men**** :* 80-160 mcg per day

However, Clenbuterol should not be taken continuously as it loses its effect over time.* For example the fat burning effect is lost after 3-4 weeks. See Dose Regime below.

In addition, first time users should start with a small dose and gradually increase the dose day by day for a week or two, until required dose is attained.* This will minimise the side effects.* How fast the dose is built up depends on the individual and his/her response.

Dose Regime

Bill Phillips suggested a 2 day on 2 day off regime of taking the tablets. (see his Anabolic Reference Guide)

However, most sources suggest that this is ineffective because of the half-life of Clenbuterol.* This drug displays biphasic diminution – the rapid phase of its half life is 10 hours and the slower phase which follows can take several days.* Therefore 2 days is insufficient to reduce the drug to a suitable level for the next dose to be taken.

Most authors recommend a One week on one week off regime or
Two weeks on two weeks off regime or
Three weeks on three weeks off regime

This is because the drug seems to stay effective for fat burning for about 3-6 weeks when the thermogenic effects are greatly reduced (evidenced by reduction in body temperature).* Its claimed anabolic effects reduce even quicker, after about 18 days maximum..

However the two weeks on two weeks off regime can result in the user experiencing a period of ‘crash’ where the person becomes very lethargic.* Some sources recommend the use of ephedrine to reduce this lethargy.* It has also been suggested that Clenbuterol should not be stacked with other CNS stimulants e.g. ephedrine or Yohimbine – such a combination is potentially dangerous to the user.

STORAGE

15 – 30 degrees
Protect from direct sunlight
Expiry:* 3 years

DRUG COMBINATIONS

Taurine - Clenbuterol can deplete taurine in the liver which then stops T4 to T3 conversion taking place.* It is therefore recommended that taurine be taken in doses of 3-5mg daily to avoid painful muscle cramps and the crash effect.

For fat burning –

Clenbuterol can be stacked with other fat burning agents for a faster effect, or alternated with such other fat burning agent to reduce the disadvantage of the gap between dosing regimes.* An example would be Cytomel (T3) . Some users say that Cytomel is more effective at reducing hunger.* However it is a powerful thyroid hormone which can cause dramatic increases in body temperatures.* Another example would be Synthroid.
Such combinations are said to give a much leaner, harder look.

For maximum weight loss it is advisable to have a high protein diet (1.5g-1g/lb recommended by one source) with moderate carbohydrate intake (0.5-1g/lb), and low fat (0.25g/lb)* It is important that carbohydrates are included in the diet.

******************************* It is also recommended by various authors that Clenbuterol should not be used for more than 12 weeks before stopping for a couple of months.

Ketotifen – a safe antihistamine which is in widespread use in some European countries to treat asthma and allergies.* It can up regulate beta-2 receptors which Clenbuterol has down regulated to allow the user to extend the use of Clenbuterol possibly for up to 6-8 weeks at a time.* Taken in doses of 2-3 mg per day.*

Superclenbuterol contains 10mg of Ketotifen but this can cause drowsiness.
In addition Ketotifen can cause hunger to increase making it difficult to keep calorie intake down to a suitable level.
Yohimbine HCl** (see above for warning).* Dose 20-30 mg per day.* May make Clenbuterol effective for longer enabling the user to take Clenbuterol for 5-6 weeks instead of 2-3 weeks at a time.

For Muscle Building

It has been noted above that Clenbuterol enhances fat and protein burning and therefore it can lead to muscle loss even if a leaner look is obtained.

Many body builders stack Clenbuterol with anabolic steroids – usually non-aromatising steroids – to keep the muscle bulk up while at the same time losing fat.* This will lead to a leaner look and less water retention by the body.

NOTE:* Clenbuterol has been associated with liver toxicity when stacked with oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroids, acutane, antibiotics or other hepatotoxic (toxic to liver) elements.* Therefore, if the reader is doing this they are strongly advised to see their physician regularly to have their liver checked.* IF THE SKIN GOES YELLOW STOP THE REGIME IMMEDIATELY as this is a clear sign of hepatitis (inflammation of the liver).

Painkiller plus Clenbuterol plus EPO (synthetic erythropoietin) stack – increases red blood cell production.* As Red Blood Cells are responsible for carrying oxygen around the body this should increase oxygen supply to the muscles.* However please note that this stack can be very dangerous for the cardio-vascular system.

Performance Stimulant

Clenbuterol can be used to enhance performance although some sources say that ECA may be better for this because of its shorter half life.*

The main properties of Clenbuterol which should theoretically lead to increased performance levels are the increased oxygen available to the blood, the higher cardiac output so more blood is being pumped to where it is needed thereby increasing oxygen and nutrient supply to the muscle cells.

Use of Clenbuterol in Sports

The drug is banned for use in virtually all sports and, as stated above, some athletes have been banned for the use of Clenbuterol.

It may be allowed if it is legitimately used to treat exercise induced asthma.* This condition is known to occur in about 3-7% of the population.* However, interestingly, in the year 2000 no less than 60% of Olympic athletes claimed to have the condition making its use legal.* Any such claims must be backed up by medical reports etc.*

In any case, the anabolic benefits of muscle building claimed by many may be very over exaggerated due to the fact that humans have little or no beta-3 receptors.

Research

It has been used as a beta [2] – adrenergic-receptor agonist to prevent myocardial atrophy in rats
It has been shown to relax the human bladder muscle strips
It has been used with some success in conjunction with a cardiac assist device to treat heart failure
High residues in livestock can lead to acute poisoning in humans

Last edited:

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I never used Clen before until I got this free sample on here a while back...one thing I know for sure. I love clen.

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I got some cramping in my hands and abs....and for sure shakes. The shakes ease up after a few days though, but still present. I take a multi-vitamin (Opti-Men) and eat a banana every night with my protein shake and that seems to help with the cramping quite a bit. I have always struggled to drink enough water, but I have been really trying to drink more. I did 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks off, back on again now and have to say the sides are less than they were.

One of the biggest things for me is that it seems to make me feel lethargic. I expected it to pump me all up, but it doesn't. I have no trouble sleeping at all.

I love it because I can tell that fat is coming off fast. I have used ephedrine many times in the past and it wasn't even close to being as effective for me. Clen works!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Interesting.... I seem to do better with the ephedra but I don't feel lethargic on the Clen. How many mcg's are you running?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
My tolerance to clen built up pretty fast but I do like it- Doesn't feel quite a harsh as a ECA stack.

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
The tablets are labeled as .02mg. I am taking 4 a day so 80mcg. I take 2 at like 5 am and 2 again about 2pm. Thought about adding in 2 more, but see no need when this dose seems to be working for me.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
The tablets are labeled as .02mg. I am taking 4 a day so 80mcg. I take 2 at like 5 am and 2 again about 2pm. Thought about adding in 2 more, but see no need when this dose seems to be working for me.

My tabs are 50mcg and they keep me going all day long

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
LC grab some taurine bro. Inexpensive amino acid u need to take . I do 40mcg and cramp up so bad i gave it up. I've used salbutamol and had no cramps .

yea...what he said. lol

Taurine,Potassium and WATER(LOTS OF)
I think this is in IBs thread...but this DOES help.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

Good god LC 2 more? If i did that i carry a defibulator like a manpurse.. slow and steady wins the race.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
My tolerance to clen built up pretty fast but I do like it- Doesn't feel quite a harsh as a ECA stack.

I'm the exact opposite. Eca stack is for me. But the one time I tried clen it was from a chem research company and maybe way overdosed.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm the exact opposite. Eca stack is for me. But the one time I tried clen it was from a chem research company and maybe way overdosed.

My first experience with clen was with a liquid research brand- it really fucked me up bad- I thought if it got worse I would need to hit up the ER.

I sat in a cold shower for hours trying not to over heat and calm down. I didn't touch clen for years. But then I got a hold of some pharma clen and split a tab in half and didn't feel anything. In an apprehensive manner I worked my way up to 100mcg/day and it's fine for me now. I can easily take 60mcgs and feel totally okay. Feels like 2 cups of coffee.

That's the issue with things like clen and t3, being dosed in mcgs you can't trust that research companies are going to get it right.