©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Generation Iron

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Anyone else go see generation iron today? Thoughts? Mr. Olympia has come a long way from $1,000 grand prize to $500,000. Arnold probably feels screwed since 5 of his wins were at the $1,000 mark :) it's funny how he bashed them in the movie saying they are not proportioned with there huge necks and huge calves :) maybe he is just mad he never got as big as these guys. He has to remember he was a freak for his time but wouldn't be in this day.

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
I want to see it to!
Can someone please tell me where I could get it?
Torrents?
I think it would get a while before it comes to Sweden :/

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
i wish i could see it too.. but in my country it`s not being shown on the theaters :(

Last edited:

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
Yeah I was only able to see it in one theater anywhere in my city. I'm sure it will come to DVD soon enough. Great movie though! I saved my workout for after and had one of the best sessions ever!!!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I heard that a portion of the movie was trying to show that a lot of the top bodybuilders are natural. Is that true?

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona
I heard that a portion of the movie was trying to show that a lot of the top bodybuilders are natural. Is that true?

I didn't get that at all, in fact they straight up talk about steroids. They do say that very few are willing to talk openly about it but never say these guys are all natural. We all know they are not all natural :)

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
When is it gonna be on netflix?

Idk Netflix is usually a few months behind on most movies when I get it I'll burn it and send it out to those who want it. Just pay the shipping and for the DVD. I ain't trying to make money. Either that or I'll put it up on utorrent or something

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Idk Netflix is usually a few months behind on most movies when I get it I'll burn it and send it out to those who want it. Just pay the shipping and for the DVD. I ain't trying to make money. Either that or I'll put it up on utorrent or something

Sound good. Thanks bro

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
i`d rather see jay cutler dexter jackson and shawn rhoden in this movie instead of branch warren, benjamin pakulski and hidetada yamagishi which are not fighting to have the title.