©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best stack for increasing strength but maintaining weight

ChipHunter

Jul 16, 2014
I'm wanting wanting to increase strength ass loads get rock hard, loose body fat, and stay under 175 or so I'm at 175 but probably around 19-21 % body fat. I'm trying to stay in a certain weight class for Mma. Any suggestions?

Ps I would like to keep my gains the best I could.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'm wanting wanting to increase strength ass loads get rock hard, loose body fat, and stay under 175 or so I'm at 175 but probably around 19-21 % body fat. I'm trying to stay in a certain weight class for Mma. Any suggestions?

I've competed MMA for over 10 years and I still teach for a living- I don't recommend Tren! It will kill your cardio and it will ramp your metabolism up too high and you'll incur injuries.

Best MMA stack for me was-

Tbol- 75mg ed
Test- 250mg ew
EQ- 600mg ew

You'll recover really well on that stack and you'll stay strong and fast. You're a 155'er I assume if you walk around 175?

I used to cut from 185-195 down to 155 or catch weight of 160 and that was a great stal for me

Something else to consider- is testing.. Are you competing pro? If so are they controlled by a state athletic commission? I'd only ever do EQ or any long ester if I had a fight on a reservation or out of the country like Mexico or Hong Kong.

If you have a tested fight in the future id only use

Tbol
Test Ace
Bold Ace

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea I completely forgot about still having to have stamina. Forget what I said and listen to e

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yea I completely forgot about still having to have stamina. Forget what I said and listen to e

Honestly my cardio on Tren isn't horrible- but the metabolic aspect of Tren puts my body into "overdrive" and that coupled with the intensity of training I tend to get run down and injured a lot when I am training hard while running Tren.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
That is a tough one - I like the cycle 707 left you. At 19 to 21 % body fat that leaves you lean at what- 150's now maybie high 140's with out test you are just going to rip up and skinny. With the test and eq and teal - you can eat and just get leaner at your weight

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Maybe throw some halo in the mix? Love that shit always gives me a huge strength bump and the aggression is waaaay out there lol.

zepplin

Jul 28, 2014

tren / test

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Nice - like the drug test stack also -not fun - they want you to look the part but - the drug tests suck shit

ChipHunter

Jul 16, 2014
I've competed MMA for over 10 years and I still teach for a living- I don't recommend Tren! It will kill your cardio and it will ramp your metabolism up too high and you'll incur injuries.

Best MMA stack for me was-

Tbol- 75mg ed
Test- 250mg ew
EQ- 600mg ew

You'll recover really well on that stack and you'll stay strong and fast. You're a 155'er I assume if you walk around 175?

I used to cut from 185-195 down to 155 or catch weight of 160 and that was a great stal for me

Something else to consider- is testing.. Are you competing pro? If so are they controlled by a state athletic commission? I'd only ever do EQ or any long ester if I had a fight on a reservation or out of the country like Mexico or Hong Kong.

If you have a tested fight in the future id only use

Tbol
Test Ace
Bold Ace

Ya man I was stacking tren last cycle. I had to bail on a fight because I couldn't breath after about a minute of solid sparring. I was dead and getting
My ass kicked. I aws pinning a cc of 75 tren ace with test everyday. I couldnt wipe my own ass with out breaking a redicules sweat and taking a break to catch my breath.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Start using Nasacort allergy spray when you run Tren. It keeps your cardio from getting trashed.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Ya man I was stacking tren last cycle. I had to bail on a fight because I couldn't breath after about a minute of solid sparring. I was dead and getting

My ass kicked. I aws pinning a cc of 75 tren ace with test everyday. I couldnt wipe my own ass with out breaking a redicules sweat and taking a break to catch my breath.

Either way- for a combat athlete it's a bad idea due to increased metabolic factor. Being an MMA practitioner we are constantly on the edge of serious injury and something like Tren just pushes our bodies too much and myself and everyone else I know just starts to feel way too run down on it.

TheSpectre

Jul 17, 2014
I like Anavar for strength too. But we all know the real deal is hard to find.

I am using a liquid version right now that seems to be working well.

Yeah, I can count on one hand the sources I'm 95%+ sure their Anavar is legitimate and accurately dosed. Another 6 or 7 I strongly suspect are legit that have been Lab-maxed.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Halotestin + Winstrol, Masteron, or REAL Anavar.

I like this stack for what your wanting goal wise just have to be carefull and warm up real good before training to avoid injuries atleast i do winny dries my joints out like fucking crazy.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Yeah, I can count on one hand the sources I'm 95%+ sure their Anavar is legitimate and accurately dosed. Another 6 or 7 I strongly suspect are legit that have been Lab-maxed.
The version I'm using has been lab maxed and my strength just keeps going up
That's why I give it the thumbs up