©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Needle Sizes

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Hey bro's! This might have already been asked and answered, so forgive my redundance in advance. What is the smallest pin one could get away with safely for injecting oil based gear? Think I got my little bro past his fear, but I will definately have to use a small pin on him. Also, are 1" pins any less effective than 1.5"?

W

wolfyEVH

it doesnt hurt to inject w/ a 25 gauge pin......nuff said....tell him to try it once, and if he doesnt like it, take orals...he'll like it

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
That's what I was thinking. Thank's Bro's. He showed me the pins he had used with some test and I was like holy shit. I think the needles were like 2" long and probably like 18 gauge! I said "dude...Your shooting gear, not clearing up a case of the clap!!"

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
The smaller they are - the easier it is for them to break off! Make sure he leaves enough sticking out to grab with some pliers in case of an accident. 23ga is small enough for me - anything smaller is just too flimsy!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
The smaller they are - the easier it is for them to break off! Make sure he leaves enough sticking out to grab with some pliers in case of an accident. 23ga is small enough for me - anything smaller is just too flimsy!

I agree. I only inject with 23g pins.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I was using 25g 1 inch but have switched to 22 1/2g 1 1/2 inch its much easyer to work with and I did not notice a diferance as far as sticking it in ,

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
max lift said:
I was using 25g 1 inch but have switched to 22 1/2g 1 1/2 inch its much easyer to work with and I did not notice a diferance as far as sticking it in ,

Damn bro...22's are like harpoons. Why not just draw with a bigger needle, and shoot with 23's. Scar tissue aint fun to jab into.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I was finding the 25 hard to use with the oil the 22 1/2g are no prob no more pain than the 25s for me do you figure I could have a prob with scaring latter down the road ???? I still have a shitload of 25g if you all figure that that is a better way to go , never put a 23 and a 22 1/2g side buy side is their that much dif???

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
max lift said:
I was finding the 25 hard to use with the oil the 22 1/2g are no prob no more pain than the 25s for me do you figure I could have a prob with scaring latter down the road ???? I still have a shitload of 25g if you all figure that that is a better way to go , never put a 23 and a 22 1/2g side buy side is their that much dif???

I just feel the smaller the better...i usually use a 23 or 25g, and my quads have a fair amount of scar tissue in them. Its like leather you really have to punch thru, and it can be a bitch. Im surprised your having trouble injecting with a 25g...what are you using? Deca, EQ, test, tren all seem to go thru 25g fine for me...maybe your using water based winny or suspension?

W

wolfyEVH

heavy said:
I just feel the smaller the better...i usually use a 23 or 25g, and my quads have a fair amount of scar tissue in them. Its like leather you really have to punch thru, and it can be a bitch. Im surprised your having trouble injecting with a 25g...what are you using? Deca, EQ, test, tren all seem to go thru 25g fine for me...maybe your using water based winny or suspension?

heavy, is there a difference in the bite between a 23 and a 25 guage needle. I always use a 25 gauge and it works well for me

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I have a question for you guys....it seems everyone is using 1 inch for delts...I have been using 5/8 inch for my delts/triceps. Is this long enough? I dont want to be wasting juice by not going deep enough.

W

wolfyEVH

heavy said:
I have a question for you guys....it seems everyone is using 1 inch for delts...I have been using 5/8 inch for my delts/triceps. Is this long enough? I dont want to be wasting juice by not going deep enough.

even if it wasnt going deep enough, it will eventually all get in there....it will just take a bit longer....all depends on how big your delts are too. Might raise the risk of an abcess though

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
wolfyEVH said:
even if it wasnt going deep enough, it will eventually all get in there....it will just take a bit longer....all depends on how big your delts are too. Might raise the risk of an abcess though

I think Ill just hit them up with 1 inch from now on...I only have 100 5/8 inch needles. damn lol

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
heavy said:

Ya I am currently am taking sus 250 ,
This is a great thread as I am playing around trying to find what works best being a newbie and all, I was finding that the chance of the pin moving around with a 25 was a worry as it was taking a bit for the product to get in me , with that said I have been told to go slow to prevent brusing .

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
I do 1 inch in my triceps. You can't go too deep unless you're hitting bone.

This guy tells his girlfriend one night, "I'm tired of the same old thing, I'm going out tonight to get me some new pussy" To which she replies, "If you had 3 more inches of dick, you could get some new pussy right here".

The moral of the story is, you can go too shallow, but you can't go too deep.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wacobeshears said:
So glutes you would use probably a 1 1/2 inch 25g?

I've used 23g 1 1/2 inch in my glutes i've then switched to 25 gauge 1 inch for my quads. ah............nice