©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

23g pin, Do you Feel It?

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
daver003 said:
Wondering the pain threshold on a 23g pin. Do you even feel it?

I am using a 22. It is sharp as shit so it is halfway in before you even feel any pressure. Even then it doesn't hurt. It just looks menacing. I friggin hate pins, but it aint bad at all. :cum:

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
I've used 23g and 22g and cannot tell the difference in the stick. No pain at all in the glutes. 22g works better to move large amounts of oil into the muscle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I used 23gauge 1 1/2 pins as glute shots. Nothing to write home to mom about. Fairly painless. I personally wouldn't go lower than 23. I've used a bigger pin and that sucker stings.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
If you're stacking multiple compounds in a shot, does the gauge matter that much? Im using 23gauge in my first cycle of just test enan but plan to stack equipose and test enan in one syringe for my next cycle -- should I stay with the 23?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
23g in the quad no pain at all. you feel a little pressure when the pin is inside that's it.
1inch, 23g the way to go

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Bump for DR

Bizarro said:
If you're stacking multiple compounds in a shot, does the gauge matter that much? Im using 23gauge in my first cycle of just test enan but plan to stack equipose and test enan in one syringe for my next cycle -- should I stay with the 23?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:

23 gauge will be fine there both oil based. And the 23 gauge is big enough to where it won't take forever to draw and thin enough to where it won't hurt.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
By the way, anyone notice O-man moved into #5 on ANASCI's top posters? AND while Wolfy is away on vacation he can really pick up some ground on the #4 spot.....hmmm..

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
geez...can you believe it..I was on this site before Oracle....and now i must call him MR Oracle....:)
( Now there is a man with typing fingers..lol )

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Actually i just post alot of jiberish...I hardly ever make a lick of sense.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
Hey orc....where can i get some info of Batista's workout??...tia ( my fav )

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I don't KNOW A LITTLE...

oracle said:
me too. dont listen to anything I advocate or advice I offer.It may be correct,
but im just pretending to have a clue.
Ive been in Med School now for 5 years about to be 6 and Ive cheated on every single exam Ive ever taken...
Im counting on the fraudulentent buisness that is malpractice insurance.
NO. I take that last part back.Words can come back and bite you in the ass.
however, it's true that most of what I say is gibberish...and I will continue to do my best to bore you with essay style bullshit such as this.
thank you.
p.s.PIN knows everything and is well mannered enough to accommadate. ;)

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
p.s.PIN knows everything and is well mannered enough to accommadate. ;)
bout time someone acknowledges my brain power LOL
actually i am just good at making people think i know what im talking about :D