©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Shot

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
well i took my very first shot on monday and i scared my girlfriend so much with all the bull shit i talked to her about killing me if she injected into my vain she would nt do it so i got to do it by myself my hands where shaking just a little not to bad because i was excited as hell. the only problem i had was getting the oil in my syringe i pushed about a half cc of air into the vial to help create pressure but i had the damest time getting the oil in and the prick to the skin as i darted it in didnt hurt at all it took me about 30 to 45 sec to get all the oil in , aspiration test was good ... overall everything was great ....now my whole butt cheak has been sore for the last two days but .......IT HURTS SO GOOD.......

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED MAKE THIS POSSIABLE AND OVERALL SAFE!!!

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
right on welcome to the club , you may want to inject a bit slower (helps with the pain) after a few shots your technique will improve and it will go better,

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
give or take a few seconds. just listen to your body, if its hurting like hell or not going in, then give it more time.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
cawb said:
the only problem i had was getting the oil in my syringe i pushed about a half cc of air into the vial to help create pressure but i had the damest time getting the oil in

what gauge needle are you using.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
ORACLE said:
what gauge needle are you using.
23gx1.5 and as far as it hurting it didnt hurt at all during the injection i was going real slow with it when i would feel ..like a knot i would just stop and wait a few secs then go again..

Jun 19, 2005
Maybe draw with a 20 it goes faster, just remember to switch out to your 23...oh and dont scare your gf...its soo nice having a "nurse" to help. i got spoiled last few days that way..but back home and solo sticks again, lol.

quads007

Sep 21, 2005
What's up bro? I would sugest using a thicker pin to draw from. I would go with a 20 to even an 18g.Switch back to a 23 and enjoy.Note sterile is key.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
id inject even more air in the vial while drawing, that will really help, but a 23g is going to be slow no mater what.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i know the thread is old, BUT i wouldn't use an 18 to draw. especially if you have a vial larger than 10ml. 18 can chew up the rubber pretty bad. you want to inject ONLY your gear right? if you don't want to inject rubber also, stick with a 20 or 22. 23 doesn't take too long, like nitro said, just inject 2cc worth of air in.