©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test flu part two

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
im sick as a dog right now and im wondering if its from the new testosterone im useing. its only my second shot with this brand and my injection sites have been sore for 2 days after injection.

more on my "flu" its a sinus cold almost, sore nasal ,runny nose,headache.my head was pounding after I climed some stairs. think thats a regular flu, or is it from the testosterone?

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Sounds like test flu my bro got it after his first shot of test enth. took him almost 7-10 days to get right. sorry bro.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I don't understand how I could go 9 weeks with british dragon and not be affected by it and 1 week with gen pharma and now im feeling it. it is almost like the british dragon was fake, but I know that can't be true, I got it from a reliable sorce.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
mr.nitrofish said:
I don't understand how I could go 9 weeks with british dragon and not be affected by it and 1 week with gen pharma and now im feeling it. it is almost like the british dragon was fake, but I know that can't be true, I got it from a reliable sorce.
bro i am using GP gear i havent had anything negative at all exept sore sites were i injected but my soreness is normal i take it because i am only on my second shot.. but test flu this is a new subject for me .. is it a flu like virus brought on by test ?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Test flu isn't a virus, nor is it a flu at all. It's a condtion caused by your body reacting to a foreign hormone in your body. It feels like the flu, hence Test Flu.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
steve0085 said:
Test flu isn't a virus, nor is it a flu at all. It's a condtion caused by your body reacting to a foreign hormone in your body. It feels like the flu, hence Test Flu.
Thanks steve, i guess my body takes foreign hormones pretty good sometimes i feel a little down but nothing major and i feel sometimes like i am bloated and that is a little uncomfortable but i think the bloat is from all the water i drink and all the food that i keep having to force down i hope this eatting deal gets better i would like to just be hungry instead of force feeding myself ....7lbs in 3 weeks and i know that my test hasnt had

enough time to kick n... i can see it now fat ass of the year :thinking: :bootyshak :wallbash:

Last edited:

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I have the same diet problem cawb. As a skinny fuck I could eat ANY big guy under the table. I ate like there was no tommorow for most of my life. Now 70lbs heavier and on gear I have NO appetite and most of my meals are forced down. If I could eat more I would be at least 15lbs bigger.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
I have the same diet problem cawb. As a skinny fuck I could eat ANY big guy under the table. I ate like there was no tommorow for most of my life. Now 70lbs heavier and on gear I have NO appetite and most of my meals are forced down. If I could eat more I would be at least 15lbs bigger.
I have that same problem GD and I think I've heard Heavy and Chris1 complain about the same thing.
I would love to be hungry again as opposed to eating because it's time to eat.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
just mixed up some dayquil medicine with protien powder. ugh what a gross combonation :thumbsdow