©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stealth Labs?

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
HI Fellas
Has any of you guys had any probs with the shipment of stealth?

Also wondering if the Quality is the same????????

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Iv'e been told don't even bother wasting my money but I have not personally tried them myself.

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
IronMan said:
Iv'e been told don't even bother wasting my money but I have not personally tried them myself.
are they any good............was it safe from customs

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Jamesc said:
are they any good............was it safe from customs
Ya bro they are safe those packets are sterile You will have to get some empty vials to transfer it into.I have never seen any lab testings on those type of products. You want to stay with the brands that have been lab tested so you know if they are under or overdosed.:D

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
Check out anabolex.com they have the lab tests,Had no problems getting them other that it took a while.

P

pincrusher

well thanks to that video LE now has all the info they need to be on the lookout for them so i suspect it wont be long before they start to seize them at customs.

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
pincrusher said:
well thanks to that video LE now has all the info they need to be on the lookout for them so i suspect it wont be long before they start to seize them at customs.
I didnt mean to start ANY trouble by posting the URL on this site pincrusher.
Sorry if I did,

Cheers
James

ps. I agree with you PC, its pretty @#$%ing stupid to show that on Their website

P

pincrusher

Jamesc said:
I didnt mean to start ANY trouble by posting the URL on this site pincrusher.
Sorry if I did,

Cheers
James

ps. I agree with you PC, its pretty @#$%ing stupid to show that on Their website
not talking about your posting james just the whoel video in general. it gives way to much info about the stealth products and shows the actual product so customs agensts will be able to see what they look like and will be able to pick them out easier.
trust me i know you meant no harm by posting the link. it was the website from which you got the video that im having problems with:)