©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how I stop it now?

Hombre

Jun 5, 2007
All good , I start taking syntelamin to get my appetite back. I am eating like a wolf now, but the problem is I cannot stop eating late in the evening, which is not so good. What to do?

sammarbella

Apr 15, 2007
Hombre said:
All good , I start taking syntelamin to get my appetite back. I am eating like a wolf now, but the problem is I cannot stop eating late in the evening, which is not so good. What to do?

Eat a good dinner like oily fish and a HUGE ration of lettuce with vinegar and a tbs of pure olive oil extra virgin.

You'll be full by the lettuce at 20 cal/100 gr....your body will need aproximately the same amount of calories simply to digest it.

If you use broccoli instead of lettuce your body will need MORE calories to digest it than the provided by the broccoli, so eat it in HUGE amounts if you want. :D

Last edited:

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
You shouldn't stop eating, the only problem is that some foods they are realy bad to eat them at night, so do yourself a list with all low calories things you could eat , and trust me there are plenty to choose from. I'll give you a very nice choice : a cup of strawberies has just 45 calories , but you don't have to eat the hole cup, half of that will fill you up .

VYn

Jun 6, 2007
Hombre said:
All good , I start taking syntelamin to get my appetite back. I am eating like a wolf now, but the problem is I cannot stop eating late in the evening, which is not so good. What to do?[/QUOTE
have few cashews, they'll calm your hunger

PORT

May 29, 2007
synthepure

Have a synthepure shake as it has no fat and no sugar, just pure protein.