©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Question....

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
As far as all the tests go none included what would be the best for a beginer... what would be done to keep the gains after stoping the test... i.e. like taking something to boost test production and taking a less hormonal steroid like anvar .... thanks ..

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
Test enethate or cyp.What your looking for is pct to retain your gains and get back to normal. Bridgeing or cruizing is where you never really come off and keep supplimenting test.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
brendanbreen said:
As far as all the tests go none included what would be the best for a beginer... what would be done to keep the gains after stoping the test... i.e. like taking something to boost test production and taking a less hormonal steroid like anvar .... thanks ..

I like Test Enth, as far as PCT.. depends on how much you do and for how long... read this thread...
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=8215

madison1

Nov 18, 2006
To keep all your gains i would use kyno and throw some clomid in the mix, and after the clomid continue using the kyno until your ready to start another cycle.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
madison1 said:
How would you go about stacking Testosterone Cypionate with Dianabol?
Test and Dbol are a great stack, run a search here and you will find what you're looking for...Here's a quick breakdown for running the 2:

wk1-10 Test Cyp 250-500mg/wk
wk1-4 Dbol 30-50mg/ed
pct starting on wk13

madison1

Nov 18, 2006
kawasaki1 said:
Test and Dbol are a great stack, run a search here and you will find what you're looking for...Here's a quick breakdown for running the 2:

wk1-10 Test Cyp 250-500mg/wk
wk1-4 Dbol 30-50mg/ed
pct starting on wk13
Thanks for the info Kawasaki1.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
madison1 said:
How long would anybody pct on this stack?

The usual protocol is to do 3 weeks PCT. But I would say 4 is way better. It's hard to advise best because I don't know if you plan to do HCG during your cycle etc. But to put it simple somthing like the below.

Weeks 1-3= Nolvadex at 20mg per day

Weeks 1-3= Clomid at 250mg on day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg and days 12-21 at 50mg per day

Week 4= Nolvadex at 10mg per day

If your doing test c then PCT should be started about 15 days after your last injection. In those 2 weeks prior to PCT I would be on proviron at 50mg per day. Hope it helps

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
By the way if it is your first time on dbol I would rec 25mg per day for 4-5 weeks. Then for future cycles 40mg per day for 4 weeks. Then for later cycles something like 50mg for 4 weeks.

For a first cycle I would pick test e. But test c is moreorless the same... maybe carries alittle extra water weight but the difference is minimal.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
madison1 said:
How long should i rest between sets, while on the juice?

Check out the natural section for relevant info.

There is no right answer. In short just cos you are on juice doesn't mean you should be changing too many things in regards to training days and rest times. Yes you can increase your days on alittle. But at the same time you are likely to be lifting much heavier weights so there is no need. I know that is abit of track but the same logic applies to rest periods between sets, rest days etc.

Being on juice shouldn't really alter your rest between sets etc. Yes recovery is better and you can simply lift more... everything should improve. But it's an individual thing. I would say the best rest is about 1 min for most exercises. But for certain ones 30 secs is good (especially for fat loss). But again if you are doing heavy squats the best is 2-4mins between sets.

Your training should always have stability but also flexibility... using different methods of training for different body parts. Rest periods being one of the areas that should be changed slightly.

So as you can tell the rest time simply depends on your individual goals and what you feel comfortable doing. It is important to not take too long for various reasons. Just make sure for the majority of exercises (90%) that you perform don't go over 2 mins and you are spot on.

Last edited: