©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Glad to be here to help....

alpha6164

VIP / AnaSCI MD
Feb 15, 2013
Florida
I was unaware of this forum and was asked by k1 (moderator) at professionalmuscle to join to help with medical questions and research i have done in the past. Anyone that is a member of PM should already be familiar with my style of posting. For members not familiar i am a board certified physicians with extensive research in anti-aging, hormone replacement therapy and nutrition. Besides owning and running multiple medical practices, i am a national speaker for a major phamaceutical company and travel across the country and speak to other physicians regarding certain meds.

My m.o. is being direct, upront and cutting through the B.S. that is spread on the internet. There used to be a bunch of bunk GH out there and it was me on PM that urged everyone and showed that that by getting serum GH drawn 3 hours after injection of GH that you can prove whether you have real GH or not. Because of that many sponsors quickly vanished that were selling crap. Now it is routine for members to get their GH serum level tested when they try a new product or sponsor to make sure they are getting legit products.

I have recently started and tested quite a bit of IGF LR3 from different sponsors as well and most good but definitely some better than others. Please check out the Peptide, GH section because i will shorty post about proper testing of peptides and how to read through the many of the false claims or lack thereof by many sponsors :headbang:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Thanks for coming over Alpha...Great to have you with us bro!!

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I was unaware of this forum and was asked by k1 (moderator) at professionalmuscle to join to help with medical questions and research i have done in the past. Anyone that is a member of PM should already be familiar with my style of posting. For members not familiar i am a board certified physicians with extensive research in anti-aging, hormone replacement therapy and nutrition. Besides owning and running multiple medical practices, i am a national speaker for a major phamaceutical company and travel across the country and speak to other physicians regarding certain meds.

My m.o. is being direct, upront and cutting through the B.S. that is spread on the internet. There used to be a bunch of bunk GH out there and it was me on PM that urged everyone and showed that that by getting serum GH drawn 3 hours after injection of GH that you can prove whether you have real GH or not. Because of that many sponsors quickly vanished that were selling crap. Now it is routine for members to get their GH serum level tested when they try a new product or sponsor to make sure they are getting legit products.

I have recently started and tested quite a bit of IGF LR3 from different sponsors as well and most good but definitely some better than others. Please check out the Peptide, GH section because i will shorty post about proper testing of peptides and how to read through the many of the false claims or lack thereof by many sponsors :headbang:

Welcome:welcome: So I take it you're the same alpha from musclesci? I love that thread over there!:headbang:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I am so glad you made it over! I was going to mention bringing the igf testing here, but pm can be such a shit show sometimes that i didn't even want to mention it. Been folowing it on musclesci though. Thank you so much for you work. Hope you like it here as it has a great atmosphere.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Very cool! I do read Alphas stuff over at pm . Very in depth knowledge.
Welcome aboard and think you'll like the laid back vibe here. T