©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

constant sleeping

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Right on, over training it then. Seems about right to me!

NO. Overtraining takes months to occur. You will have no motivation, no appetite, experience muscle wasting/atrophy, strength loss, wake up when trying to sleep, oversleep, feel sore all over...etc.

You have simply stressed your nervous system. There is big difference between over-reaching and over-training.

I also have a feeling that using 20mg of aromasin per day may be overkill and killing TOO MUCH estrogen. 12.5mg per day at your current dose should be enough.

But trust me, when you experience overtraining, you know it.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
NO. Overtraining takes months to occur. You will have no motivation, no appetite, experience muscle wasting/atrophy, strength loss, wake up when trying to sleep, oversleep, feel sore all over...etc.

You have simply stressed your nervous system. There is big difference between over-reaching and over-training.

I also have a feeling that using 20mg of aromasin per day may be overkill and killing TOO MUCH estrogen. 12.5mg per day at your current dose should be enough.

Yep.

When I'm on and hitting it hard, I sleep 8-10 hours anyway. Anything less than that inhibits me from performing at 100%.

and take 12.5mg like atom suggested. No need for that much on your dose.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
For me 20md /day exeme would be way overkill. my joints would hurty like a bitch. When I have accidently(lazy sloppy)tanked my estro i was tired and lethargic . I 'd cut that aromasin by half to start. Thanks, T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Atom and hellbilly and Turbobusa nailed the answer! Bamm .. case closed..
You need estro for correct hormonal action for dam sure, and u are stripping it away.. Easy to correct ...
Hell T ure posting same time as me ..go figure..ib

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Dosing prop at 60mgs a day, you shouldn't even need an Ai. I'd drop it completely for a week or so and see what happens. Are you on hcg? Are you gyno prone? If neither of these, I'd only use the aromasin as needed.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
You want to use as little of your AI as possible. If possible no AI at all. I haven't used one in almost 1 1/2 years. Estrogen isn't all bad.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
You want to use as little of your AI as possible. If possible no AI at all. I haven't used one in almost 1 1/2 years. Estrogen isn't all bad.

I have noticed over the years the older the athlete,,,the more of a need of an AI or at least some other estrogen management.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005

Bingo. Exactly what I was going to post until I read this:cool: