©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Eq and Tren-A WITHOUT BB?

-TOXIC-

Nov 11, 2013
First thing... I always us .02 BA and .2 BB on all my brews. But I forgot to order some more BB and just got my raws in. Can I still make 300mg/cc Eq and 75mg/cc Tren A with no BB? If so, what % of BA should I use? And can it be in grapeseed oil with no other carriers?

Tren

Apr 8, 2015
A place you'll likely never be
Be patient and do it right

First thing... I always us .02 BA and .2 BB on all my brews. But I forgot to order some more BB and just got my raws in. Can I still make 300mg/cc Eq and 75mg/cc Tren A with no BB? If so, what % of BA should I use? And can it be in grapeseed oil with no other carriers?

This is something you are planning to have inside of your muscle at some point, so why even try. The BB is a solvent, so it will make the introduction and remnant of that compound smoother than if there were none. Take micronized Winny. It's a very fine powder. A suspension, not a solution. A lot of ppl get pip from it. Take that same micronized powder and turn it into a solution using oil and EO as your carrier, many of those same ppl don't experience pip.

I can't see any conceivable reason why you'd need to rush it, bro. I understand the antsy feeling when you've got gear and can't really use it yet. But you can have BB on your doorstep in 24hrs with incredible ease. The best product will give you the best results. Some ppl may question the validity of that, but something as simple as lumped and swollen glutes or quads can postpone a leg routine by several days.