©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kevin on point!

pucetr

Nov 9, 2014
Between Her Legs
Kevin was a beast in his hay day but now I wish
He would just join a forum :) love the life style day to day
Be open about what it takes and hang up the Banana Hammick
Lol
Cheers

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
More power to him for still getting on stage.

Guy is doing what he loves to do and I hope when I'm a bit older I can do what I love to do still too.

I don't care that's its not the prime top condition Maryland Muscle Machine. He's 15 years past his prime and I wouldn't expect him to be that.

Just cool to see a great still doing what he loves, in good health and better shape then 99% of the world lol.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
One of the greatest of all time. He looked insane back in the day. Not many could ever come close to that.

monster-ish

Jul 27, 2017
I think the craziest thing about Kevin and his freaky size was the fact that he came completely off gear during the off season. True genetic freak

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

suppdude

Jun 6, 2018
I remember the first time I witnessed Kevin flexing in a video on the tube. Couldn't believe my eyes.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I think the craziest thing about Kevin and his freaky size was the fact that he came completely off gear during the off season. True genetic freak

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It wasn't that he just come off gear but he would even stop training. I don't know anyone else who could do that mentally. Most freak out when they drop 5 pounds so don't come off. Others will come off and get softer but still train hard and maintain very well. He looked like a regular guy after a few months.